The best way to spend

What would you suggest?

15NT A local newspaper so you can do the crossword and keep up with your English skills.

25NT A cold Macchiato Coffee from Sealtest (The brown and pink carton). Available only at 7/11

50NT A pack of Marbie Lights

100NT Anything in a night market (

BAHAHAHAHA using one of the English papers here to keep up your English skills? You must be joking!

I learn a new word almost everyday from the crossword young fella.

Ah, I misread. I thought you meant the “do the crossword” and “keep up your English skills” as two things you could do with the paper, not that the two were one thing. My bad.

[quote=“The Gumper”]What would you suggest?

15NT A local newspaper so you can do the crossword and keep up with your English skills.

25NT A cold Macchiato Coffee from Sealtest (The brown and pink carton). Available only at 7/11

50NT A pack of Marbie Lights

100NT Anything in a night market (

70NT a pack of Long Life mild and something from the nightmarket

I mean

95 NT a pack of Long Life mild a Becks and something from the nightmarket

115 NT a pack of Long Life mild, a Becks, a bag of KeLeGuo and something from the nightmarket

505NT a pack of Long Life mild, a Becks, a bag of KeLeGuo, something from the nightmarket and one hour Taiwanese at Maryknoll’s

I have to start working, otherwise I can’t afford the next post

Hands down to Marbie and Night Markets!!

anything for those two!!! :notworthy:

2 cent for an opinion.

15NT, three more and get a can of Coke, preferably of the Vanilla persuasion

35NT Take a Bus out of LinKou, to Taipei, TaoYuan, ZhongLi, or ShuLin…typically with Skateboard in hand to hit up the skate-spots

50NT Get a fatty-fat bag of 甜不辣 at the local deep-fry, “不加辣”

100NT Get a huge plate of ChaoMien and a drink at the local food-court

200NT Go to PageOne and find some new fiction

300NT 2 pizza’s for the price of one at Pizza Hut

400NT A bottle of Cheap Wine

500NT Off to Grandma Nitty’s with the wife, for the only descent omelete in Taiwan

1000NT One way trip to KinMen or PengHu, or 5 PS2 games using the website my brother-in-law informed me of

2000NT Get a cheap, but loud stereo to piss-off the asshole kids, and the parents of the asshole kids, that are always jacking my bike…better when used in conjunction with either A)A Slayer CD, B)A Cannibal Corpse CD, or C)an MC Hot Dog CD (lame chinese rap, with foul Chinese Laguage all over it)

3000NT Go to Hualien on Saturday morning, rent a scooter, drive down to Taidong (stopping along the way)…stay the night there, and then get your ass back to Hualien before you have to pay for another day with the scooter

4000NT Pay the Rent

5000NT Off to HongKong, or maybe take the boat to Okinawa.