The Biden Presidency

Every day Trump reminds me more and more of Eric Cartman. Just not anywhere near as endearing.

1 Like

Dems: Hey Trump we are going to impeach you twice and we don’t want you at the inauguration and never want to see or hear from you ever again.

Trump: ok, I’m not going to the inauguration.

Dems: How dare Trump not go to the inauguration?! He’s bucking with tradition! He’s not representing unity!

:joy:

Is that how it played out? Assumed that Trump would blame Biden but it doesn’t look that is the case. He just decided not to attend.

He’s in time out:

1 Like

When does his ‘long dark winter’ officially start?

The US can now get back to bombing brown people, overthrowing governments and stealing oil.

1 Like

Yeah it’s been a while since anyone tried this.

Only 12 more days till trumpies can turn on a dime and admit the pandemic is real and start blaming Biden for it!

Whoops, I see snowstorm jumped the line.

4 Likes

Only 12 more days till I get my $2,000 stimulus check!

Can’t wait!

Joe Manchin, the conservative Democrat from West Virginia, says no- Schumer will need a Republican to pass it.

While some Republicans publicly voiced support for $2,000 checks alongside President Trump, it’s unclear whether they will continue to support the plan once Biden takes office

All 15 miles? Biden is smart enough to know those 15 are built on the backs of his supporters, better leave it so they stay in place.

I readz!

But actually I’ll correct myself, the money Bannon stole from Trump supporters never saw the wall, I don’t think.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/20/politics/bannon-build-the-wall-indictment/index.html

New York federal prosecutors on Thursday charged President Donald Trump’s former adviser Steve Bannon and three others with defrauding donors of hundreds of thousands of dollars as part of a fundraising campaign purportedly aimed at supporting Trump’s border wall.

1 Like

Interesting comments.

1 Like

I can’t wait to see the flow chart of communist-funded monopolists.

The rubicon lol.

What’s this referring to?

Do you have any references to Dems asking Trump to go to the inauguration, or complaining that he won’t be there, or is this something some right-winger just totally made up?

For part of it, I was referencing CNN which featured opposing views that Trump was not going to the inauguration “breaking with tradition and bucking calls for unity” - and then Joe Biden said “it’s a good thing” Trump isn’t going to the inauguration. So it’s like, nobody wants Trump there, but they also hassle him for not going - it’s dizzying reporting:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/08/politics/biden-trump-inauguration/index.html

1 Like
2 Likes

what then? they apply for permits and make their voices heard. just, you know, don’t try to undermine the peaceful transfer of power.

1 Like
3 Likes