The Biden Presidency

It’s Joe time!

3 Likes

The schedule for what’s on the other channel for the next four years is out:

Former Acting Director of National Intelligence Ric Grenell took a shot at CNN anchor Jake Tapper Wednesday for finally acknowledged the controversies surrounding Hunter Biden.

Tapper was the first anchor on CNN to address the statement released by the president-elect’s son revealing his “tax affairs” were being investigated by the Delaware U.S. Attorney’s Office.
Tapper shared a CNN report about the investigation on Twitter, which caught Grenell’s attention.

“This story broke in October. You didn’t do it then,” said Grenell, who then asked Tapper point-blank: “Were you instructed to ignore it until after the election?”

Grenell’s question appears to be valid after recordings leaked by Project Veritas last week revealed that CNN President Jeff Zucker and Political Director David Chalian urged staff back in October not to cover the explosive New York Post report that shed light on Hunter Biden’s shady business dealings overseas.
“Obviously, we’re not going with the New York Post story right now on Hunter Biden,” Chalian is heard saying during a conference call on Oct. 14, the same day the Post published its first Hunter Biden story.

Haves funs with the thread! :nerd_face:

This story broke in October.

Wait, did it? Where? To wit:

his “tax affairs” were being investigated by the Delaware U.S. Attorney’s Office.

Would one have to take this up with the Delaware U.S. Attorney’s Office for not revealing it? Or did I miss it? Granted if it was in the MSM I would likely have missed it, but I would expect to have seen it here (and rightly so!)

1 Like

Ah, the great denier has arrived! OK, TG, have at it. Contort away.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/justice-departments-interest-in-hunter-biden-covered-more-than-taxes/ar-BB1bNFzf?li=BBnb7Kz

Let’s hope the media maintains those razor sharp standards they’ve developed over the Trump years so that they can suss out the truth!

1 Like

I looked at the first one and it’s dated yesterday, so I guess my point flew entirely over your head. It’s going to be a long 4 years and more I guess :slight_smile:

It doesn’t matter. This is a ping pong thread and should be treated as such. Try reading the articles I provided. This reeks of impeachment. Like last time, but with evidence.

2 Likes

Clearly, there won’t be a honeymoon period with this presidency. It will be tough going from the start since Trump is leaving him a complete shit sandwich.

2 Likes

He learned from the best.

1 Like

Oh, the impeachment drum has already started banging and he hasn’t even been sworn in. What a surprise :roll_eyes: Okay, you guys can have your impeachment. In return can we have our sedition charges for those currently trying to overturn the presidential election, including one for Trump?

2 Likes

Pish-posh. There’s no narrative that states jdsmith wants impeachment. In fact, I do not. Thanks for asking. Fake news begins in ignorance, so careful now.

However, there is the handtagod truth that Hunter’s Massive fuckups may drag Biden into the newly fanged croc-swamp. I’m sure he’ll love it and the gaffs will be magical.

As for my position, I’m a nature lover. I’m indifferent to who wins. :smoker:

A serious, strategic choice

3 Likes

Time magazine has named Joe Biden and Kamala Harris 2020’s Person of the Year.

The two made history on November 7 when they beat Donald Trump in a bitter election that put him in a small club of presidents who served only one term. Harris on that day became the country’s first female, first Black and first South Asian vice president-elect.

“For changing the American story, for showing that the forces of empathy are greater than the furies of division, for sharing a vision of healing in a grieving world, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are TIME’s 2020 Person of the Year,” wrote Time editor-in-chief Edward Felsenthal.

4 Likes

I guess Fauci and Dr Brix were too busy working.

Anywho, welcome to the Biden Presidency’s loyal opposition:

https://spectator.us/hunter-biden-tax-investigation/

So maybe, just maybe, the story that the media struggled mightily to bury on the weeks leading up to the election will at last get some of the attention it deserves.

Still on Youtube, so it must be true.

1 Like

And that nasty Bill Barr, that Trump stoogie, actually did his job> gtfooh? I thought he was a notsee or summin:

https://archive.is/crSY2

Barr Worked to Keep Hunter Biden Probes From Public View During Election

Mr. Barr was aware of the investigations involving Hunter Biden before the spring, the person said, though it isn’t clear when or how he first learned of the inquiries.
Justice Department guidelines advise investigators against taking overt actions in a run-up to an election so as not to be seen as affecting the outcome.

And this is my favorite part:

The Biden transition team has declined to say when Joe Biden learned of the investigation. A statement circulated by that team on Wednesday said President-elect Mr. Biden is “proud of his son, who has fought through difficult challenges, including the vicious personal attacks of recent months, only to emerge stronger.”

Tell me again why the Biden Transition team is fielding this question in the first place? Aside from controlling the spin?

I’m surprised Dr Fauci didn’t get it actually.

1 Like

And who do you think they voted for? Not the person who directly contradicted and even mocked all their advice and guidelines, that’s for sure.

Me too. Maybe Biden was picked to piss somebody off, if you know what I mean.

1 Like

I have no idea of their political leanings. Do you?

Well, Oblahblah got the Peace Prize for all his wokeness. The Big Guy should get Chinese financial advisor of the year as well.

Yeah I do. I think they voted for the person who isn’t against masks and every common sense anti-COVID protocol they’ve advocated for months.