The Biden Presidency

Pretty sure Fauci didn’t vote for the candidate whose supporters are sending him and his family death threats as well.

Huh, so you think they single issue voters? Guess they can’t weigh many issues at once huh? Pretty sure Fauci’s 401k is booming, but he doesn’t care in your mind cuz he against, no for, no against masks…no, for!

And my bad, it’s Dr Birx. :bowing:

Yes, I think Fauci is definitely a single issue voter when it comes to his life’s work being undermined by someone who isn’t taking a once-in-a-century pandemic seriously and exacerbating an already dire public health emergency that has cost 300,000 lives already.

Steve Scalise got shot. Rand Paul was assaulted. Like twice. What’s your point? Ratcheting up the mob is risky business. It’s easy to do and everyone has a twitter account.

Oh here we go with this pathetic whataboutism (and Rand Paul got his ass kicked for entirely non-political reasons… that was a dispute with a neighbor). The fact is, Trump has condoned his supporters demonizing and even threatening Fauci, playing cute with them saying stuff like “wait and see” when asked if he would fire Fauci, instead of taking COVID seriously and telling them to knock that shit off. Don’t pretend this isn’t happening.

1 Like

Am I? Did I? You seem intent on pretending this is a Fauci thread.

Really? Hey, when did Fauci start Operation Warp Speed? Oh waaaaaait. That was Trump.

Biden wants masks for a 100 days. On top of Trump’s vaccine. Big win Joe! Fucking brilliant.

The same Trump who refused to order much needed extra doses of the Pfizer vaccine against everyone’s advice? You must be joking… :roll_eyes: who knows how many extra lives that idiotic decision will cost?

You’re the one who brought him up. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Only in passing bruh:

Then you started in with The NARRATIVE!

And this:

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/529736-medias-pre-election-burial-of-hunter-biden-story-proves-dereliction-of

There are two kinds of bias in the media. First there is the kind we regularly see from many – not all – outlets in broad daylight, which includes openly rooting for one political party while echoing rapid-response opposition research against another. And then there is the more invisible, insidious variety — the bias of omission.

If teaching a class in the latter, as it pertains to the bombshell admission that President-elect Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, has been under grand jury investigation for “tax affairs” by the U.S. attorney’s office in Delaware, then the bias of omission absolutely has been applied in the most blatant manner.

To be clear, omission-bias is when an outlet or publication purposely suppresses or outright ignores a newsworthy story that is carried by others. In this case, the “others” initially was an exclusive in the New York Post, which was dismissed immediately by other media outlets and by Democrats as Russian disinformation or a smear campaign by the Trump administration.

And not just dismissed, either. The story was outright banned from public discourse by social media giant Twitter, which limited its members from sharing a New York Post report on Hunter Biden’s business dealings in Ukraine and China. This New York Post report wasn’t just the usual “he-said, she-said” hearsay that we once saw on a daily basis as it pertained to alleged Russian collusion and the Trump campaign. It contained actual emails from Hunter Biden’s own laptop.

As a result, Twitter went through the Orwellian exercise of locking the New York Post’s Twitter account while initially demanding that the country’s oldest newspaper delete its original tweet or stay in social-media lockdown for the foreseeable future. The locked accounts also extended to those who shared the Post’s reporting, a list that included White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany, who said at the time that Twitter “essentially” had her at “gunpoint” by locking her out of her account with its 5.7 million followers. The Trump campaign account at the time also was locked for committing the same “crime,” as were several prominent conservatives for sharing the story.

Barely scraping Biden.

2 Likes

And you know that by who? A good friend i guess. F*ck me, and you were in the army? Were you like that before or after?

This isn’t the Hunter Biden Presidency thread, is it?

1 Like

Seriously, let us return to Hunter already!

Basically your word salad reply is “I have nothing of actual substance to reply to you with concerning Trump’s dangerous irresponsibility about the COVID vaccine, so let me randomly change the topic to Hunter Biden. Also, yes I did bring up Fauci first, but it’s different because that was meant in “passing” duh. Also Hunter is on topic, but Fauci isn’t… because reasons.”

Hardly.

2 Likes

yawnz.

What’s the topic bruh? Me or Biden’s shitty kid?

Neither.

And again zero substance to your reply. What a shocker.

I came for the Joe Biden, I stayed for the banter

1 Like

My reply to your thought on me? No thanks. I have a therapist. All that shit is you.

But this is noteworthy:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-defense-congress/u-s-senate-backs-massive-defense-bill-defying-trump-veto-threat-idUSKBN28L24P

America. Divided af.
Armed to the teeth.

Returning to the OP’s article and topic…

Interesting to see that incumbent President Biden is considering a Republican governor for Commerce Secretary. Speaks to a bipartisanship that has been sorely missed.

Also interesting to see the American-Taiwanese trade rep, there’s another thread about that floating around.

People with experience in the education system for Education Secretary? That’s a refreshing choice. And engineers for the Energy desk? How bold!

I don’t [added in edit] notice any mention of hiring immediate family members here, but some might call such behaviour corrupt and impeachable (myself, for one)!

8 posts were split to a new topic: From the Biden Presidency

Uh, Dr. Fauci? When that issue is covid, pretty sure he isn’t weighing 260,000 dead Americans versus his 401k. As for Dr. Brix, she’s a right leaning evangelical, so maybe she did vote for Trump.