The Chinese CDC now says the coronavirus didn't jump to people at the Wuhan wet market — instead, it was the site of a super-spreader event

https://us.yahoo.com/news/chinese-cdc-now-says-coronavirus-224900090.html

The truth slowly coming out, could this have anything to do with 130 countries chastising the W.H.O last week signing a resolution for force WHO to investigate the original of the Wuhan Virus in China. The probability it came from the Viral lab seems to increase each day as non CCP investigations start for the 1st time

1 Like

As I mentioned many times already, they could have been passaging animal cell cultures and human cell cultures in the lab, allowing the virus to be a better fit for human cells over time.

Would love to see what they were working on, do an analysis of their samples.

3 Likes

There’s a theory that it originated in the US. A very shaky theory, but who needs plausibility when you’re blameshifting?

there’s also a theory that it was caused by 5G towers. that doesn’t make it true, though.

3 Likes

This will be their excuse/justification for why they can reopen wet markets. Just watch.

1 Like

Well, there’s the understatement of the decade. It’s shakier than the 921 quake.

Every time I visit a wet market, I expect to run into cenobites.

1 Like