The Chit Chat Cafe

:notworthy:

ToeBlushes

I told you that building is cursed. You didn’t believe me.
TS:

That would have been a spectacular failure, as anyone who teachs (or taught, as in my case) knows. First, it shows a lack of preparation on the teacher’s part, “Duh…so waddaya wanna talk about today?” Second, nine out of 10 students will either shrug their shoulders or say, “I don’t know.”

[quote=“wolf_reinhold”]I told you that building is cursed. You didn’t believe me.
TS:

That would have been a spectacular failure, as anyone who teachs (or taught, as in my case) knows. First, it shows a lack of preparation on the teacher’s part, “Duh…so waddaya wanna talk about today?” Second, nine out of 10 students will either shrug their shoulders or say, “I don’t know.”[/quote]

Oh, I believed you.

Now, again, I’ll clarify. By tell us, I meant in the form of on line surveys and polling. Are they interested in Wines of the World or Knitting? Then we would cull the data and create kickass flash animation lessons. Completely prepared to get into great detail things the students want to discuss…

Ok? Cranky bastard.

ToeAdmonishes

this thread was really interesting, because I once in the summer had an interview at the WSI location, and I really thought the restaurant on the 1st floor was extremely pretty. I don’t work for WSI or ever have, but I planned on going back to eat at that cafe as I think its quite pretty.

Maybe wayy of topic, but since the thread topic was originally the Chit Chat Cafe, curious whether the food there is still any good? The pastas or pizza decent?

regards,
p.s. ppl won’t assualt me to speak english rite, I just was plannin on going there for a quiet meal wid ma gf to escape da thongs @ da nitemarket across da street…

thongs or throngs?

I can hardly imagine why a guy would want to escape from a thong … unless, of course, it was being worn by someone like Monica Lewinsky.

No, must of the people’s English there is crap. Chinese is easier to use. Some of the staff’s English is good, but you won’t be assualted.

[quote=“Omniloquacious”]
I can hardly imagine why a guy would want to escape from a thong … unless, of course, it was being worn by someone like Monica Lewinsky.[/quote]

Lights out and … what’s the difference? :laughing:

No, must of the people’s English there is crap. Chinese is easier to use. Some of the staff’s English is good, but you won’t be assualted.[/quote]

Taipei is no Oree that’s for sure … dunno about the rest of the country tho :stuck_out_tongue:

No, must of the people’s English there is crap. Chinese is easier to use. Some of the staff’s English is good, but you won’t be assualted.[/quote]

What are you, some sort of ChitChat pimp now? :fume: :raspberry: :wink:

Omni:

Actually, I saw a file photo, b/w, on the wires during that time of the two of them in the oval office or thereabouts – just the prez and an intern – and she was not heavy and had quite the figure.
The famous hug in the crowd video grab had to be much after this.

Hey Y’all…

Wonderful news for the staff and students of ChitChat. The Anti-Buddha has been dismissed.

All is good there now. The only problem I’ve ever had with the place was the iron grip Mr. Creepy held it in. He is gone now. Long live Chit Chat. I wish everyone the best of luck. I truly hope you can make it the success we first imagined when designing it.

I think GC is pretty much done with Chit Chat Cafe now. We’ve moved on to greener (and less remote from Taipei City) pastures

I beg your pardon. The Shihlin Night Market is hardly remote from Taipei City. And I live not ever so far from there, so it must be a cool place. :wink:

[quote=“Toe Save”]Hey Y’all…

Wonderful news for the staff and students of ChitChat. The Anti-Buddha has been dismissed.

All is good there now. The only problem I’ve ever had with the place was the iron grip Mr. Creepy held it in. He is gone now. Long live Chit Chat. I wish everyone the best of luck. I truly hope you can make it the success we first imagined when designing it.[/quote]

I hope that your arch-nemesis is not a certain dandy with the initials PF, because if so, I hate to tell you , but he’s still very much there.