The Coffee Thread

I still dont get it.
Enlighten us.

You’re in business, you should know.

I don’t. Help me out.

This 7/11 is selling so much coffee that they are giving out numbers. Starbucks next door not as busy.

20191018_110954

Discount today ?

I don’t think there is a discount today. I think it’s just busy everyday so need numbers.

Connected to a very very very busy Wanfang Hospital
No. 111號, Section 3, Xinglong Road, Wenshan District, Taipei City, 116
https://maps.app.goo.gl/p4xj2UNuuwTcQrWf7

Yes I know it well. Tiny shop with one entrance and exit !

Don’t most 7’s have one entrance and exit?

1 Like

I hate that jingle when the door opens.

Yeah fair enough. This one has to be seen to be believed. They have an exit door to the outside of the hospital but they locked it and it is a tiny shop. So the whole hospital rushes in and out of this single door into the shop at lunch time…It seems.

2 Likes

Buy one, get one?

I wish.

20191012_164232

Just wanted to recommend this moccachino with brownie. Death by chocolate lifts your spirits.

Coppii Lumii living coffee 冉冉生活
No. 23號, Lane 298, Longjiang Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei City, 10491
02 2509 1815

4 Likes

Looks yummy, just the coffee even

Anyone would be buzzing after that combo…

They have several specialty coffees and they are famous for their made to order pancakes.

1 Like

If you are a woman, certain times no amount of chocolate is enough…

If you are a guy, you must know the placating effect of chocolate on a woman’s mood.

1 Like

Not really, generally I eat it all and it pisses my wife off

1 Like

The generic Carrefour “Selection” has been keeping us happy. They have a few origins. They did have a rather generic looking French import at Ding hao for a while, but then it disappeared. Then something from Poland, then that disappeared. Most of the chocolate I’ve seen show up at Dinghao is pretty questionable in quality and origin.

My wife hates chocolate…