The Coffee Thread

Mine too, lol. It hangs around uneaten until I naturally eat it all, until the first Friday in Lent or something when she wants a piece for some reason and realizes it’s all gone

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: 2019 Taipei World Coffee Championships

Tucan Coffee has a special sale at the Taiwan Coffee, Wine and Tea Expo at TWTC. Three half pound bags of assorted origin/flavor coffee grains for 1000 NTD. This is top of the line stuff, most of the time around 500 NTD each half pound bag.

I doubt that! Never seen a cup without a bottom.

2 Likes

That’s not going to work out too well!

Good protection for your perineum.

1 Like

It’s quite common. Also known as a pipe.

2 Likes

If the stuff is free no cup is required, just mainline it into my arm. Save them the extra washing up…

They still have to sterilize the needle.

1 Like

No biggie, that’s what the steam wand is for.

2 Likes

Don’t harass me because I’m talking about instant coffee.

I have this Japanese coffee around just for a cup and tried it instead of brewing. I was surprised it’s actually not bad to me anyway.

2 Likes

Does it indeed deliver “MASTERPIECE OF COFFEE AROMA”?

Or is the coffee taste more “FREEZE DRIED”? : D

Guy

3 Likes

Just a flavour with some depth.

Don’t go too deep!

1 Like

Was wondering why I had seen less of their outlets.
Crown makes some great birthday cakes or did make great ones, maybe 3 years ago when we last bought them for our kids. Price rather reasonable for the quality of them.
We used to go to the one near Lane 737 night/day market in Neihu, across from CHT branch.

1 Like

Goddang thats the best coffee chain…
I noticed they had opened crappy small outlets , lots closed down quickly again. One was decent in Jingmei but didn’t last long. Big name down South along with Donutes.
Taipei folks probably scratch their heads and don’t know of either.