The Costco Condiment Area

Reminds me if a homeless guy I saw at the Miami airport sucking ketchup out of the little packets.

Edit for spelling.

Well, it’s hard to get them out any other way. :idunno:

Well, it’s hard to get them out any other way. :idunno:[/quote]
squeezing gets it out easier than sucking.

Well, it’s hard to get them out any other way. :idunno:[/quote]
squeezing gets it out easier than sucking.[/quote]

Ooooh matron!!!

Chief, not very creative are you??? First it was STFU and now oooh matron?? Same joke, 2 threads and counting…I am sure you can come up with sth. better than that.

And oh!! I don’t get it. :blush: :smiley:

Maybe it is because I only go to Costco during the day, usually around lunch time or early afternoon, but I rarely see shoppers filling up bags and gallon tanks with condiments at the Shizih Costo.

I have seen grandmas loading up garbage bags full of relish, onions and sauerkraut at the Zhonghe Costco though.

And IMO a ton of the locals really abuse the return policy at Costco compared to stateside, or maybe it is just me who thinks this way. I have seen people trying to return rotisserie chicken with half of the chicken missing, opened bags of potato chips or half-emptied bags of ground coffee at the Shizih Costco.

FAce it, Costco is a zoo. I long since gave up citizenship (membership) of Costco. I still wear the fantastic leather jacket I got there 10 years ago for 100 bucks tho. You can pick up some great deals. But its a Zoo. They got that chicken something or other at the CAlif Costcos that is really good for 3 bucks. The hotdog and a large coke for 1.50 is a great deal too. BUT STILL the place is A zoo.

cARREFOUr IS MORE civilized. NOt the same kind of goods to be had of course.