The COVID humbug thread (2021 edition)

Groundhog year:

3 Likes

A friendly reminder:

And from the UK:

Get paid to be a doctor on TikTok:

Didn’t know that there is a new definition for ‘herd immunity’.
If the WHO that group that never does things for political reasons, says so, then it is.

The Ministry of Truth strikes again.

Their full statement is here:

“Herd immunity against COVID-19 should be achieved by protecting people through vaccination, not by exposing them to the pathogen that causes the disease…”.

Should it? Really? Why? Where is it written in stone that this is the way it “should” be done? And how did humanity manage to survive for so long without the WHO handing out sage advice on the subject?

It’s going to be a real uphill struggle to fix this mess we’re in. It’s not just one government playing silly buggers: it’s the whole bleedin’ lot of them, with a nudge and wink from the UN.

2 Likes

Some of us said this was going on over a year ago and were called ‘conspiracy…’ But the evidence was there if you looked for it.
At least here they admit it. Media will brush it aside.

1 Like

Shocking. This man had an exemption to not have to wear a mask due to a heart condition.
There is no going back to the public trusting the police anywhere where they act like the Stasi:

Yes, it’s time to pick a side. Oh my…

• The vampiric pricks at work have just told me that their ‘best guess’ is that only vaccinated teachers will be able to work at the center. They’re also taking classes away from me without asking the students. It’s a creepy and parasitic move. So I’m going to have to write them a “stern letter.” Look at me, eh readers? How the mighty have fallen. I was here on this very thread, waxing lyrical about how we could maybe just sit this out, and now the idiot agenda right in my face. Still creepy to see colleagues you’ve known for two years rolling out this program like vampiric automatons.

Yeah… so, will a stern letter, in my best British English, do anything in the face of the unstoppable onslaught of the New World Order? It’s worth 20 minutes writing.

IMO, the ones on the front-lines are terrified, and only half-heartedly rolling out the program.

Obviously, the aim is to make people sit at home, bankrupt them, and economically cooerce them to take the jab. BTW, what is a ‘jab’? It’s the first punch a boxer gives you in a combo. Can’t remember if I mentioned that.

If the COVID farce collapses (which I suspect it will, within a year) upper management (Rothschilds and above) will have negotiated an immunity deal, or gone hiding in their underground bases. I happen to know personally that the ones on the front lines, rolling out the program, are absolutely terrified of full scale public reprisal. By front lines I mean nurses, teachers, managers, journalists. Front-liners are the people who actually have to interface with the public and implement this idiot program. I read somewhere that nurses were quitting en masse. I have met one local ‘bad guy’ almost whimpering that he didn’t want to get killed. I showed another one a video of a pastor expelling cops from his church (A polish guy screaming get out, get out) and she was visibly shaken. They know that the spell hasn’t worked as well as they wanted. They are flailing, and bluffing hard.

So…

The leadership might be safe. But no way are people going to forget the local manager who forced people to sit at home because she was worried about non-vaccinated people. No way are they going to forget the fact that their child, father or themselves has irreparable vaccine side-effects. Legal reprisals could last for years. Some people will be able to laugh this off. Others won’t.

Whether it makes the paper or not, when COVID collapses, there will be innumerable grudges settled in or out of court.

So look behind the curtain. Is this really the roll out of an uber-powerful military-industrial machine. It’s really 40% of the population enacting a panicked plan, because they are terrified of something.

So hopefully a letter reminding them of my legal rights, vaccine side effects, and other factors will do something. If it doesn’t, I have many other legal, ethical, above-board methods at my disposal.

Finley asks, why can’t the jabbers just go form a Caliphate somewhere? IMO, the whole point of COVID is to genetically damage, and render useless, rogue humans. Humans that see through the veil. The vaccine is supposed to switch off the God gene. The VMAT2 God gene is even mentioned on wikipedia.

Why we can’t just amicably go our separate ways?

I mean, if humans/the 60% non-jabbers had the means and money… we’d all go off to an island or city somewhere, and say ‘to hell with all of you.’ - But why can’t we? Because these beings control key infrastructure, and many of us work for them. They don’t have enough power to turn Taipei into 1984 or Brave New World, but they have enough control to irritate us.

This year, I had the strange experience of seeing two women I knew, get incredibly enthusiastic about me taking the vaccine. Creepy as hell.

Anyway… The Great Game has finally reached Danshui.

Glad to see you are safe somewhere, yyy…

3 Likes

I feel for you here.

It is coming for everyone, no matter where you are. As people acquiesce to and normalise each new ridiculous requirement: face shields in the classroom, taping off parks, fining people for not wearing masks, tracking our every movement, paper barricades in restaurants, standing by as our brothers in the restaurant (and others industries) are bankrupted, and so on, another foothold is gained, and another imposition is made to see if there will be pushback.

This whole thing is about separation, and pitting one person against another. People on one particular side of this event need to make sure they have adequate support around them, because the psychic and energetic attacks, propaganda, lies and fear, is enormous, and intensifying, daily. It is a really challenging time to try and hold oneself and our sensibilities.

3 Likes

Yes it’s a drag… but let us be careful not to slippery slope this into a noveau-holocaust.
That guy on Twitter was saying it’d get worse in 18 months. Not necessarily. That is not 100% logical.

We could easily nip this in the bud if we make the right moves.

I actually thought the face-shields were really funny. I bought two as soon as they came out. But then I realized other people were wearing them, so it wouldn’t be amusing. I’d have to buy a full on hazmat suit to one up the face-shielders.

But the jabs are not funny. They could potentially damage a human.

IMO, it all comes down to a letter asserting your rights. I’m going to draft it this morning, and put an early version here. It will be like that Surly Cow letter; but much much powerful and poised.

Does anyone have any input as to structure and tone? I’m going to do my best to bite my tongue and stay cool throughout, as I know that acting cranky will allow them to file you under ‘egotistical westerner’. As I write it, I shall imagine I am Cardinal Richlieu, Machiavelli, or Antonio Bourdain.

Keep cool.

Letter Structure

Opening intro

• List of COVID side effects (drawing from mainstream media only)
  • Reminder that I have already had COVID.
  • Assertion that I am a soverign child of the Creator, under the protection of Buddha, Dao, Christ and the angels, and therefore not subject to Earthly coercive measures. (I will word this calmly) - Believe me, the people rolling out this scam are VERY AWARE of universal law. Note consent is always honoured.
  • Reminder that the named parties will be legally responsible in future (I will have to tread very lightly with this, and may not include it.) I know some people would say never do something this dumb in Taiwan, but they need to know. My company has been taken to court before, and lost.
  • Reminder that life is a movie/dream.
  • Invitation to forget about this and create a better movie/dream for the future.

If anyone has any advice, please let me know. I’m open to all suggestions.

I may drop the esoteric stuff and just focus on allergies. OTOH, I feel I want to truth-nuke them in one huge, Apocalyptic letter. I still haven’t decided.

2 Likes

:rofl:

Right.

I decided to start drafting the letter. It’s here. Feel free to help with side-effect research, legal research etc. I have a scrappy knowledge of the details, as I haven’t been following the idiotic narrative in the news.

Perhaps I should include something about the economic benefits of not vaxxing all the staff.

Be aware, readers… the COVID conflict is an apocalyptic bluffing match between vast armies of charlatans and psi-magicians, nothing less. Who will win?

He who bluffs best will win

https://pad.riseup.net/p/UreK7uVnJpEGRQxmsQdn-keep

Thanks to the nameless poster who contacted me on messages. I’ll include some of your research. It’s very useful, and saves me tons of time.

HHC

Are you serious with this stuff, or is it a joke? I’ve read all three of your posts a couple of times now and I honestly have literally no idea what you’re trying to achieve.

What kind of company is your employer? Is it in Taiwan? If so, I can’t imagine that a letter of the kind you describe would accomplish very much at all. Even as a native speaker who reads quite a lot, I’m not sure I’d make it to the end, personally.

If this is a genuine idea, I’d just focus on the facts tbh and leave out all the…weird stuff.

4 Likes

You’ve got to be kidding me.

Every decision made today is made with only COVID in mind. Nothing else is important.

3 Likes

We’re talking about Coronavirus in this topic. Yes we are talking about decisions in regards to Coronavirus.

I thought it was clear enough that my post was in regards to coronavirus decisions.

You seemed to be asserting that our decisionmakers are enlightened sages who take the big picture into account.

This is quite clearly not true.

It doesn’t take sages to look at the big picture. It’s misleading to suggest so. They also have more info than you and I.

Results don’t lie.

Your own tunnelvision is to your own detriment.

Yup. Business closures, mass hysteria and mindless compliance with foolish ritual, the hollowing-out of time-honoured government process and the placement of unelected officials in positions of great power. I can see the results.

In any case, my point was related to the maskless-sneezing thing. It doesn’t matter what anybody does. You will be pushed hither and thither regardless.

3 Likes

What was the alternative? Don’t do anything?

Let the hospitals fill up?

Oh good grief. Not the “there was no alternative” thing again.

The alternative was for everyone to grow a pair, get the vulnerable vaccinated, get the health service up to scratch with the latest treatment protocols (and extra staff or facilities if necessary), and then leave people alone.

There is always an alternative.

4 Likes

Yes we have many treatments, but overwhelming hospitals doesn’t get those treatments to the people that need it.

Again. Tunnelvision is at our detriment.