The COVID humbug thread (2021 edition)

I’m not saying it is, I hope that’s clear.

1 Like

Imagine that:

I’m certainly concerned and what I’m particularly concerned about is that in great hospitals like this, 75% of the people who are succumbing to Covid still are not vaccinated

Boris Johnson said 75% of those dying from covid in St Thomas hospital London were unvaccinated . That’s higher than the stats above.

I really have only one thing to say about that.

Bah, humbug.

1 Like

Short and sweet :laughing: :+1:

No doubt there’s a fact-check page out there somewhere to prove that he isn’t.

1 Like

This sounds like it has certainly streamlined Covid record-keeping, at least in the UK.

Yesterday there were 191 “Covid deaths” in the UK. According to the UK Office of National Statistics, not one of them required a positive Covid test in order to designate them as such. Can use symptoms and clinical findings though.

Wouldn’t it be simpler to just do a PCR? :thinking:

2 Likes

Or even one of those antigen tests that gives an instant result.

1 Like

You would think so. To not do so seems to quite undermine the entire validity of the ‘Covid death labelling’ systems currently in operation in the UK. If they instead actually required formal confirmation that the deceased even had Covid (via positive and confirmed Covid test result) then surely it would put paid to any criticism that the UK government is at all fudging any figures pertaining to Covid deaths. A “Covid death” without a positive Covid test result? I’ve had a few Covid tests now and I’m not even dead yet.

2 Likes

I find it incredibly irritating that we have to infer anything at all. Why aren’t they keeping exceedingly accurate records of every single person who died, what they were judged to have died of (all causes listed), whether a COVID test was conducted, whether the patient was vaxed, etc etc etc? Then anonymize it, and put it out there for everyone to access. Let people see the truth. When people have to guess, inevitably they start speculating over the bits that - inexplicably - are missing from the picture.

2 Likes

Has subtitles.

1 Like

However, travellers entering Denmark must still present either a vaccine passport or a negative PCR test, and masks are mandatory in airports.

2 Likes

Soo … basically they haven’t completely discarded the restrictions. It’ll be interesting to keep an eye on this because it sounds like they’re keeping their options open.

1 Like

Yep. “Health Minister Magnus Heunicke has however vowed that the government would not hesitate to swiftly reimpose restrictions if necessary.”

Seems to me the aim of lockdown 1.0 was to get people used to the idea that their freedoms could be taken away on a whim.

2 Likes

Wot u bloody well sayin’ ere, guv? That there’s sum effin peeps up the pointy end of town, just 'avin a laugh? :laughing:

1 Like

Oops.

2 Likes

oops indeed.

Nice moustache, btw, Dr Chant.

2 Likes

Hey! None of that, please. She’s my numero uno :heart:

2 Likes

I’ve just watched this through. He seems to know what he’s talking about, but if I understand him right, he’s saying that TPTB aren’t throwing a massive spanner in the works because they want to, but because the inexorable mechanics of finance means that you can’t keep pretending that 1+1=3 forever. So they have to destroy the city to save it. The alternative would be to let it crumble into pieces and everyone (including themselves) would be flung back into the stone age.

So the problem is this: if you stop them doing it, you’re left with the problem of a banking system that has been completely and totally sabotaged, and that will implode as matter of mathematical certainty. So where do you go with that?

Can someone repost the link to the video with the interview with the ex-banker guy? Can’t even remember what his name was, but my PC crashed and now I can’t find the original post.

1 Like