The COVID humbug thread (2021 edition)

Thank you for clarifying, sorry i didnt get your point earlier. But this is exactly what i wanted to know. The numbers are essentially made up. bullshit if i may be so blunt. Bot that I care, as all sides numbers seem to be bullshit. But i know for sure i cant use said numbers in any conversation as they are made up. Which makes the effort of making such meme/puctures seems a little silly. Not saying you man, dont get it wrong. Just saying…its very clear if we are being realistic.

This is in many ways what i am subtly (or not) hinting at. All sides are currently essentially retarded. Retarded in that they are being withheld the ability to function. Function in many ways, but primarily to function in forming intelligent opinions and work from there. the retardation takes place in little to no unbias data. Its like a house. If you put your walls on soft dirt, youre fucked. I am asking not just for the foundation, but the materials and methods in which the land below the foundation were prepared and then the foubdation was constructed. We can talk about walls, floors, roofs etc later. But everyone seems to be talking about what kind of bathtubs they want. Makes zero sense to me if there is no base for further duscussion. if there is no info, both sides of the camp should mellow their yellow. And as the government almost certainly knows this info, they ought to provide it in a mature manner (meaning raw data without peoples personal info revealed). They dont because society is too dumb, presumably (or the government is hiding something), and this hurts elections. So while people are getting all paranoid going forward, i am working out my argument that we need to work backwards and fix what needs fixing. In this situation, the main thing seems to be education. I am thrilled people are math geniuses. I am terrified people are too fragile to handle pneumonia. Meanwhile people are arguing vaccine passports and accepting shipping logistics are now affected due to sajd panic. if there was anything more full on retarded in human history, aside from violence, please share. Cause this is NEXT LEVEL DUMB!

Of course, i am happy to be wrong. If anyone has more data past the summer. So far cdc press releases dont show 800+ post vaccine deaths. So the previous sources arent credible as yet. Much like the covid death counts in many countries.

If people gonna panic, panic with a shred of credible data. Otherwise, why are we going through this bullshit? One of those things that everyone is guilty. China, WHO/UN, USA basically every country, people, social media etc etc.

If digital records can somehow last thousands of years, we will look pretty silly. Maybe there is a reason they carved rock in ancient times. We ought to start some nice deeply engraved stone slabs for the future to learn from our mistakes. And repeat.

1 Like

How crazy is it that, in the end, one man can stop/delay a drug that people now call a game changer?

1 Like

The death statistics made it into focus taiwan today:

881 as of yesterday

1 Like

Unless you think the CDC are lying (I don’t think they are, personally, in this instance) the 800+ figure is credible. It just doesn’t answer the question you’re asking. If there were an actual answer to your question it would be of this form:

n=881, 95% CI [205,2943]

But the CDC are instead giving a single number (881) while saying “none of these were vaccine deaths”. What does that actually mean? I have no idea, but it doesn’t mean that exactly 881 people (or zero people) died because of vaccination.

Asserting that none of those 881 people died because of the vaccine cannot possibly be true. Not even the manufacturers claim that there are zero deaths, and the pro-vaxers basically just shrug and say “oh, well, every vaccine has some side effects”. Whether the CDC are actually lying about this, or whether they genuinely believe that they’ve ‘proved’ something that contradicts global experience, remains to be seen. I suspect it’s the latter; they seem to have an incredibly high opinion of themselves.

1 Like

There are statistics in the PDF linked here (to 10/14).

The top header on the stats at right says “suspected serious adverse reactions after vaccination”.

2 Likes

I’ll just point out here that there’s a difference between “serious adverse reactions after vaccination that were recorded by a doctor in VAERS” and “serious adverse reactions after vaccination”. Numbers for the latter do not exist, because serious adverse events are not being monitored in Taiwan or in any other country that I know of. This is important to the discussion.

2 Likes

@finley @Explant

Here are the official figures from the FDA that a friend linked me to:

https://www.fda.gov.tw/tc/includes/GetFile.ashx?id=f637693232025995914&type=2&cid=38730

883 vaccine deaths so far.

Nearly half of the deaths occurred within 7 days of vaccination.

4 Likes

Some people see no wrong with these corporates. They will ignore it.

3 Likes

Quacksine:

4 Likes

And people are still going along with it all. I’m starting to think Fauci could stand up in front of TV cameras and say “hahahaha bunch of suckers you are, we’ve been lying to you for months and you didn’t even notice” … and the public would still be queuing up for their booster shots and posting “COVID is going to kill the antivaxers” memes on Twitter.

3 Likes

They get more pathetic by the hour with their excuses.
It seems their handlers are not liking deadlines being broken.

Of course they would. He would just need to pull a DJT the next day by saying he obviously meant to say the exact opposite of what he said. (Either that or they would nonchalantly write him off as another victim of conspiracy theorism and enthusiastically talk about the succession of the Covipapcy.)

OK.those numbers from the FDA aren’t bad it seems they have been collecting fairly decent data.
The average age of those that died was 79.
Large number of strokes and heart attacks killed then which is what you may expect in the general scheme if things.

The stats do include some deaths that occurred months later.

Would need to check what is the background heart attack rate , stroke death rate for given age groups and make a comparison I think.

The average age of Covid deaths is even higher, and includes those types of deaths.

Keep in mind 50% of the deaths happened within 7 days of vaccination.

Keep in mind 100s thousands are vaccinated each day and most of them are the elderly.

Let’s understand the background death rate of that age cohort.

It’s a lot easier to identify a covid death, the progression to death and cause of death can be tracked and observed , despite people trying to muddy the waters.

1 Like

As of 10/18/2021:

895 vaccine deaths vs 846 Covid deaths, there are now 49 more vaccine deaths than Covid deaths. 50% of the vaccine deaths occurred within 7 days of vaccination.

1 Like

Don’t do that.

They aren’t the same.

Taiwan’s covid deaths will be tracked extremely well with the excellent medical resources locally. They are very high profile , these people will be isolated in hospital if already confirmed and tracked intensely. ALL covid infected people must be placed in hospital isolation units in Taiwan. Not just sick people but ANY POSITIVES will be quarantined UNTIL THEY ARE NEGATIVE.

Deaths caused by coronavirus infection are quite clear, they may have been sick already but cause of death being covid is usually very obvious when somebody can’t get enough oxygen in their system.

Meanwhile a death that occurs after vaccination could be caused by any number of common ailments (of the elderly ) which are statistically unlikely to have been caused by the vaccine. This is why they put anaphylaxis at the top…They wrote that 30 died of anaphylaxis, majority died from typical heart attacks and strokes.

I need to check how many died from the rarer strokes associated with vaccines.

This is very important to understand.

So what? You’ve pointed this out repeatedly but in isolation it tells us nothing.

2 Likes

16000 cases and 800 or so deaths.

13.8 million people with at least one shot and 800 or so possible deaths is high?

A 98% survival rate from a virus is no big deal but a 99.993% rate is too low?