Whatever you say. Nothing wrong with that, of course. :whistle:

1 Like

:angry:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Damn you!

Ex banker?
This one?

1 Like

That’s the guy. As far as I can figure out he’s saying about the same thing as Wolff.

As far back as I can remember, for my entire life, I’ve heard people (many friends included) claiming there will be an imminent, irreversible and complete financial meltdown.

It’s never happened.

And every time, people say, “This time it will, 'cause XY and Z!”

I’m still waiting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, but you can prepare like it is going to happen.
What with the non random shit show around the world now, I’d say the odds are shortening.

2 Likes

I’m as ready as I’ve ever been :banana:

1 Like

You’ve stocked up on bananas? :slight_smile:

Realistically, such things do happen roughly once in every lifetime. Every generation seems to have experienced a financial meltdown of some sort (or worse). So maybe this is our turn.

I think the point of these two videos is that, in fact, there has been an ongoing meltdown over the last few years that TPTB have successfully disguised (“finance is different now, we can work around these minor problems with XYZ new jiggery-pokery”). And yet 1+1 stubbornly refuses to add up to anything other than 2, so eventually the game has to stop.

I’m not a gold fan, personally. Historically it has been the currency of last resort, and I might buy an ounce or so just to hedge my bets, but I’m not banking on gold skyrocketing in value. The problem is that TPTB like gold too. As soon as it looks like the currency is about to collapse, the first thing they do is shake people down for any gold they might be holding.

2 Likes

A very good post, but…

…I think you have the wrong verb there.

1 Like

I hate to keep bursting your bubble, Comrade F, but you know your species is stupid, so why do you still cling to the notion that smartness can save them?

:thinking: :bulb: :grinning:

“Chairman Finsky said we should all drink wine to stop covid!” :wine_glass: :champagne: :rainbow:

I know you mean it as something closer to

Wherefore they banded together, and, dissociating themselves from all others, formed communities in houses where there were no sick, and lived a separate and secluded life, which they regulated with the utmost care, avoiding every kind of luxury, but eating and drinking very moderately of the most delicate viands and the finest wines, holding converse with none but one another, lest tidings of sickness or death should reach them, and diverting their minds with music and such other delights as they could devise.

but humans gonna human. :doh:

Nice:

3 Likes

It was more along the lines of “Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die”.

The point was that locking yourself in your house and settling into the couch for a year-long binge of Netflix and COVID propaganda is probably the worst possible thing you can do if you want to avoid getting seriously ill (from COVID or anything else). Stress is a killer, and alcohol is a well-known antidote to stress … in moderation of course.

3 Likes

What excuses to anti-choicers make for this continual ‘one law for them and one law for us’ that demonstrates it is a farce:

Imagine that:

2 Likes

It won’t get passed.
But good an MP is speaking up. For the anti-choicers that will not view it, it is about compensation for those who have suffered from vaxidents. He goes through admitted stats:

2 Likes

“…since March, 764 people in Taiwan have died after receiving a COVID shot, yet the government has yet to give a clear answer on whether the deaths were related to the vaccination…”

4 Likes
2 Likes

Those stats don’t sound great, do they? 435 “major” blood clots and 74 deaths? Wonder what the age distribution was.

767 myocarditis cases seems pretty much in line with the research that ended up in temp.

3 Likes

Here’s a nice summary of anti-mandate arguments from a Canadian university professor. He encourages readers to adapt the statement for local conditions.

It also contains a challenge to pro-mandaters to prove certain things in order to justify the mandates.

2 Likes