The Daily News

This is not necessarily for reliability, but a clearing house of things to bring to one another’s attention on a daily basis.

Today, you can watch last night’s Charlie Rose’s interview with Richard Holbrooke and William Kristol.

[quote=“Jaboney”]This is not necessarily for reliability, but a clearing house of things to bring to one another’s attention on a daily basis.

Today, you can watch last night’s Charlie Rose’s interview with Richard Holbrooke and William Kristol.[/quote]

good show. :bravo: xie xie for posting the URL…

Holbrooke definitely seemed articulate and balanced, although he went to great pains to paint himself as being pro-military…and he has been in his career, has he not?

Kristol makes me cringe…I can’t pretend to be objective when it comes to the Neo-Jacobins…Kristol’s comments seemed to me to be absolutely mad! He is still trying to make the case for the quagmire in Iraq! He truly lives in a fantasy world…of course he hasn’t made any sacrifices, nor will he, in this insane drive for hegemony. :loco:

I appreciated that these guys could have a serious, intense argument without going nuclear on one another, and had the grace to show some shame and backoff whenever busted by the other for getting carried away with the rhetoric. Charlie Rose is consistently very good, but these guys carried the show all on their own. It’s a long ways from Crossfire, and the better for it.