Awful Democrats: Their VERY OWN Thread

You’re pretending that he didn’t have major health concerns during the run up to his election. .

No, I’m not. The voters decided what they saw was good enough for them at that point, including in a debate where he struggled. That doesn’t seem fair to say that’s lying ass clown behavior, unless you’re insinuating he was worse off than he was letting on rather than getting worse (and I think he’s gotten worse, as his comprehension is apparently at a more problematic level than during the debate).

https://www.yahoo.com/news/massachusetts-democrat-told-step-down-093025870.html

“This is eugenics, this is eugenics in 2023 America, this is an argument that sadly we’ve heard before and throughout American history, just regurgitated using a bunch of fancy lingo or support for abortion,” Hawkins added.

Yup. It sure is. God forbid you suggest immediate execution for anyone convicted of a violent felony.

1 Like

If Biden has done anything he’s saved us from being ruled by either of the idiot Bobbsey Twins.

Got an Asian problem on the horizon. I’ve seen the attack ads already. Just replay the security camera tapes.

Why is this happening? In my view, the reasons are not mysterious. One huge factor is that Asians are worried about public safety and leery of a Democratic party that has become associated with “defund the police” and a soft approach to containing crime. This was obviously a very big deal in New York City, as well as many other places, in 2022.

Another important reason is that Asians, like Hispanics, are a constituency that does not harbor particularly radical views on the nature of American society and how it must be remade to cleanse it of intrinsic racism and white supremacy, a viewpoint increasingly identified with Democrats. They are far more interested in how they and their families can get ahead in actually-existing American society.

1 Like
2 Likes

I just attended a JROTC event in NJ. Lots of kids from NYC. One school has 1000 cadets. They like rules and like obeying them. Pretty sure moms and dads support the program. Given what they e seen over the past three years, yeah, I can see a shift.

1 Like

I wear woke sunglasses at night—

I heard this yesterday driving home. Bush is a myopic shill voice to the victim class.

And yet still no acknowledgement of the real reason she needs to resign – that she barely knows where she is anymore and her aides have been making her decisions for the last couple years. It’s really embarrassing.

1 Like

89b7acd0-1534-404e-b4f3-50dcedc64a64_text

Democrats think this old lady should go back to work.

I suspect very few Democrats think that.

1 Like
1 Like

Democrat wins Jacksonville, Florida.

1 Like

I thought you said it was ok to lie cheat and steal to win!

It’s exceedingly rare for a U.S. attorney to resign amid ethics concerns, and Rollins’ move is an embarrassment for the Justice Department under Attorney General Merrick Garland, who pledged to restore its reputation for political independence after tumultuous years under Republican President Donald Trump.

Mission Accomplished!

Missed the part where Rollins was investigated by, and forced to resign by…

1 Like

Huh, when they want to they can track down a leak. Amazing.

1 Like