The DNC’s 2022 Midterm Freeforall Thread

Another drunken pick up, ya think?

Strange too that they wouldn’t have noticed someone in their underpants breaking into the house. But what do I know.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/10/28/swalwell_we_have_to_draw_a_straight_line_from_january_6th_to_paul_pelosi_attack.html

Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) on Friday told MSNBC host Joy Reid the attack on Paul Pelosi was “inevitable” and that MAGA Republicans have given the green light to “every assailant out there to use violence rather than voting to carry out your political will.”

Ahem, hey jackass:
'member this?

The attacker is from Powell River in BC in Canada.

Nancy Pelosi husband attack: Suspect from Powell River, BC - Powell River Peak (prpeak.com)
Powell River, British Columbia - Wikipedia

Right and before he was far right he was far left and before that he was just crazy. So, Imma go with crazy.

When in doubt, tinfoil it out brothers :brain:

I reckon yer onto a downright hushup!

1 Like

Dude liked video games and also lived in the Okanagan before following a chick to Hawaii and then SF. An interior and Coast BC boy.

Gene dePape said his stepdaughter embraced hunting and fishing trips across the awesome expanse of ocean and wilderness, but her twin brother, David, always preferred staying inside and *wrapping his hands around a video game controller.

“She’d say, ‘Let’s go! Let’s go!’ and ‘David, come, let’s go!’” he recalled. “He’d say, ‘No, I don’t want to, I just want to play my games.’”

When the couple split, Gene’s ex-wife moved with her twin children to Armstrong, B.C., a 70-minute drive north of Kelowna in the Okanagan region. Gene dePape said David soon returned to live with him on the coast and spent his high-school years in Powell River before returning to Armstrong in Grade 12, where he graduated from Pleasant Valley Senior Secondary School in 1998.
Accused in assault on Nancy Pelosi’s husband grew up in B.C. - The Globe and Mail
Suspect in Pelosi attack graduated from Armstrong high school: report - Vernon News - Castanet.net

I’m glad the 1/6 committee are keeping America safe.

https://www.axios.com/2022/10/28/jan-6-committee-members-fundraising?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium

Why it matters: The data highlights what will likely be one of the lasting impacts of the panel even after it disbands at the end of the year: significantly enhancing the political star power of some of its members.

And this:

This reminds of when a man shot up a Planned Parenthood in Colorado a few years back. And because of an error on a form where the guy checked the wrong gender, Ted Cruz said he was a trans-gender leftist. Oh FFS…

1 Like

Starbucks windows vs. shooting up a place, or breaking in and assaulting with a hammer? Yeah nah…

Jack is sinking, Rose.

Let’s see Biden in Georgia. PA is easy. Georgia is black.

Never mind all the murders that took place. And how about shooting six people with a handgun?

The point is, there’s more than enough blame to go around on both sides for this sad situation. For Biden, the upcoming election is clearly more important than working to resolve that reality. Why it exists in the first place, of course.

So it’s Biden’s responsibility to make the right less extreme? Sure violence happens all around but the scales are hardly balanced…

Jan. 6, attack on the FBI, Buffalo supermarket shooting, 2020 boogaloo, El Paso walmart shooting and on and on…

No, it’s his responsibility to promote a healthier environment by toning down rhetoric on all sides. Then maybe we won’t have so many unhinged lunatics bashing people with hammers or shooting a bunch of people.

2 Likes

Yeah I can’t go with you there. Each side has a responsibility for toning down their own rhetoric. He is not responsible for the right wing’s extremism.

That attitude just furthers this kind of thing. He’s not either side–he’s the president.

And he’s had more bipartisan accomplishments than any president in decades. So clearly he is making an effort to work with the other side. But if every single candidate running for Congress on the Republican side is an election denier then you cannot place that responsibility on Biden.

That’s very easy to say but it’s not realistic.

But the Dems have done plenty of things to inflame political feelings in this country. Plenty of blame to go around. It would be good to have a leader who would try to bring the country together, as Biden promised actually. But, since almost immediately after it’s been clear we won’t get that. Enjoy the violence.

1 Like

Or the perception of crime. Like when cars, including my son’s parked in my driveway, were broken into one night and one of my neighbors had his SUV stolen, or or or, all the dead and wounded mostly black folks who got shot in Albany this year, and stabbed, don’t forget stabbed.