The Ekselent Thread About Ekselence Ice Cream

Jackpot! :grin:

Guy

1 Like

7-11
Sanxia

Freezer fully stocked with all 3.

8 Likes

I bought the pomegranate raspberry one. Itā€™s the best.

2 Likes

A nice choice for summer!

Though Iā€™d still maintain that the caramel chocolate concoction wins in terms of sheer ā€œwow!ā€ factorā€”perhaps best taken in small doses. :upside_down_face:

Guy

The Latvian plot to take over of Sanxia continues!

Guy

2 Likes

Have you had it?

The pomegranate one

Yup. I agree itā€™s good.

I have not however had the raspberry one pictured above, as I have more recently become distracted by ā€œPolsā€ bars in Family Marts . . . .

Guy

I donā€™t understand you guys spending 150 for an ice cream bar. I paid 30 for a Meji ice cream bar and I thought it was pretty good. Had strawberry crunch shell over it and strawberry jam inside the bar. Honestly Iā€™d kill for some shaved ice but right now having to take them home, the long walk for me means the thing would have melted by the time I made it backā€¦

1 Like

Foodpanda! Uber Eats!

Ate the raspberry white chocolate one tonight.

10 out of 10 easily.

3 Likes

I bought two since I need to share with the hubby and they were 170 for two. Many products will show up here never to be seen again so we need to enjoy them while theyā€™re here.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s so popular about these things? Sorry if Iā€™m missing outā€¦

Yeah. I really enjoyed a rice dish they had at 711 that they pulled after a month because it was only an ā€˜eventā€™.

Likeā€¦ Everything is fickle here. All I want is some reliable products.

RIP ę–°č²“ę“¾ Peanut Butter and Chcolate Milk.

RIP spicy rice dish

In other not-off-topic news, there is a Kiwi Popsicle that looks interesting

5 Likes

Good ice cream, caramel and chocolate? Need I say more?

1 Like

I think if weā€™re raving about something and we havenā€™t found a way to transmit taste over the internetā€¦ Itā€™s time to bust out the wallet and see for yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Eating and discussing all this ice cream is a way to make sure that we still have a sense of taste (and smell), and that hopefully we do not have COVID!

At least thatā€™s my excuse.

Guy

5 Likes

Yes, if your sense of taste is working even under icily chilled conditions, surely all must be well?

1 Like

Thatā€™s my rationale. :slightly_smiling_face:

Guy

1 Like

Ate the caramel version of the Ekselence tonight.

OMG

Better than an orgasm and lasts longer too.

@DrewC I think another cigarette is needed here, pronto! :rofl:

Guy

1 Like