The Evil Whitey Thread

Seeing as demonizing people with inadequate skin pigmentation is acceptable on this board, but it’s considered racist to object to this, and seeing as black lives only matter when we can blame their deaths on those paleface demons, I think it would be handy to have a thread here to tie all this vitriol together.

(Why in International Politics? Because this stuff always been here, for years now.)

I’ll start, with a list of white people who have oppressed blacks:

George Wallace, Democrat.
Bull Connor, Democrat
Woodrow Wilson, progressive Democrat
Margaret Sanger, eugenicist and founder of Planned Parenthood.
Robert C Byrd - Democrat and Kleagle
Carrie Chapman Catt - suffragette

More on liberal white racism here:

theatlantic.com/politics/arc … sm/275113/

It’s like they have a troubled concience or something. It’s a shame they missed the big Republican anti-slavery bandwagon in the 19th century.

1 Like

Don’t forget Moses–he cursed Ham.

There’s just no pleasing some people.

thenation.com/article/hillar … les-votes/

Ah, the old disparate impact argument. Very popular these days among people who can’t be bothered to get to the bottom of why there’s a disparate impact in the first place.

A progressive is a racist in denial. That’s the content of his character, if you know what I mean.

But the fact remains they were asking for toughness. And you can’t have it both ways. The thing about toughness is… it’s tough.

[quote=“rowland”]Seeing as demonizing people with inadequate skin pigmentation is acceptable on this board, but it’s considered racist to object to this, and seeing as black lives only matter when we can blame their deaths on those paleface demons, I think it would be handy to have a thread here to tie all this vitriol together.

(Why in International Politics? Because this stuff always been here, for years now.)

I’ll start, with a list of white people who have oppressed blacks:

George Wallace, Democrat.
Bull Connor, Democrat
Woodrow Wilson, progressive Democrat
Margaret Sanger, eugenicist and founder of Planned Parenthood.
Robert C Byrd - Democrat and Kleagle
Carrie Chapman Catt - suffragette

More on liberal white racism here:

theatlantic.com/politics/arc … sm/275113/

It’s like they have a troubled concience or something. It’s a shame they missed the big Republican anti-slavery bandwagon in the 19th century.[/quote]

Bore, snore, yawn.

All of this is before the 1970s, I note. Yes, the Dems were infested with racists before the Dixiecrats joined the GOP en masse after the Civil Rights Act was enacted. Before most of us were even born.

The Republicans were once the liberal, progressive party (Lincoln’s anti-slavery, Teddy Roosevelt’s environmentalism, for instance.) The tables turned 50 years ago.

2 Likes

Chris Matthews - disses two Cuban guys.

The Clintons - putting black folk behind bars en masse. Or did I mention them already?

That’s just off the top of my head.

Oh, and… what’s with the lack of racial diversity in Vox staffers? Or Hillary staffers, for that matter?

1 Like

I’m gonna put out a challenge for all the pasty white hipster libs out there. Say something about the following without bringing race into it, and then demonstrate that there’s no double standard involved:

Condoleeza Rice
Mia Love
Ben Carson, neurosurgeon
Alberto Gonzales
Bobby Jindahl

Oh, and if you criticize them for not sharing your political views, remember: no double standards. You will have forfeited your right to cry racism whenever someone of color on your side gets called out. Or if entire cities full of rioters and looters get called out. Unnerstand?

By the way, isn’t it interesting that the Republican primary is much more racially diverse than the Democratic primary? Just saying.

1 Like

[quote=“rowland”]I’m gonna put out a challenge for all the pasty white hipster libs out there. Say something about the following without bringing race into it, and then demonstrate that there’s no double standard involved:

Condoleeza Rice
Mia Love
Ben Carson, neurosurgeon
Alberto Gonzales
Bobby Jindahl
[/quote]

People I dislike and disagree with vehemently. One at least is a war criminal, and at least one is talented in a very specialized field but is an absolute ignoramus outside that field to a level that nearly defies belief.

Btw, let me explain Black Lives Matter to you by way of analogy.

Let’s say you went to Thailand and saw a “Thai Teen Girls Matter” poster, a reference to underage prostitution and efforts to stamp it out. If your first thought was “hey, all lives matter, including mine as a middle aged white male tourist” then you are a moron.

1 Like

Btw, I am sending this page to Wiki as a prime example of a “concern troll.”

Why do you keep feeding it? :ponder:

Why do you keep feeding it? :ponder:[/quote]

I need a break from heavy lifting in a seated position.

I need a break from heavy lifting in a seated position.[/quote]
Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

I need a break from heavy lifting in a seated position.[/quote]
Is that what the kids are calling it these days?[/quote]

:bravo: Nice one.

Okay, on behalf of pasty white hipsters everywhere, and other Evil Whiteys, I accept the challenge! And no fair simply naming their occupation, that’s too easy:

Condoleeza Rice – Bush Jr’s “wife,” probably has some skeleton in her closet or else she would have run for something

Mia Love – had to look this one up-- but heh heh, I bet she gets ridden by the loa on a regular basis (NB: voodoo is a religious phenomenon, not a race)

Ben Carson, neurosurgeon – hopefully more qualified as a neurosurgeon than as a presidential candidate or armchair Egyptologist

Alberto Gonzales – he’s part of why we ALL get treated like illegal m e x i c a n s nowadays (NB: being a m e x i c a n is a nationality, not a race)

Bobby Jindahl – doubts evolution despite the last few popes accepting it (he’s Catholic), therefore hard to distinguish (except for NOPE WON’T GO THERE) from half a dozen other fundy Republicans. No idea why he didn’t rise further, it’s almost as though his enemies have drawn a dot on his forehead…

EDIT: The website insists that the word “Mexican” be capitalized, but I treat it like s/D in BDSM.

[quote=“rowland”][quote=“Chris”]
All of this is before the 1970s, I note. Yes, the Dems were infested with racists before the Dixiecrats joined the GOP en masse after the Civil Rights Act was enacted. Before most of us were even born.
[/quote]

Chris Matthews - disses two Cuban guys.

The Clintons - putting black folk behind bars en masse. Or did I mention them already?

That’s just off the top of my head.

[/quote]
(Shakes head in absolute facepalmy disbelief)

Didn’t rowland used to claim to be part black because he lived around some black folks when he was growing up, or sumfin like that?

[quote=“Mucha Man”]Btw, let me explain Black Lives Matter to you by way of analogy.

Let’s say you went to Thailand and saw a “Thai Teen Girls Matter” poster, a reference to underage prostitution and efforts to stamp it out. If your first thought was “hey, all lives matter, including mine as a middle aged white male tourist” then you are a moron.[/quote]

Not to take away from the analogy or anything, but there’s some pretty legitimate reasons that some people aren’t completely on board with the whole black lives matter thing. To just chalk it up to them being morons seems a little disingenuous to me…

I think that you are confusing this with Abraham and Hagar-Ishmael as well as the whole Cain killing Abel. The descendants of Cain are Hamites. The descendants of Ishmael are Arabs. Moses, to my knowledge, lived among the descendants of Ishmael while in exile. Nothing to do with Ham but there you are. More liberal °knowledge?°

I think that you are confusing this with Abraham and Hagar-Ishmael as well as the whole Cain killing Abel. The descendants of Cain are Hamites. The descendants of Ishmael are Arabs. Moses, to my knowledge, lived among the descendants of Ishmael while in exile. Nothing to do with Ham but there you are. More liberal °knowledge?°[/quote]

I’m not sure what the word liberal is doing in there. What does it have to do with the bible?

I think that you are confusing this with Abraham and Hagar-Ishmael as well as the whole Cain killing Abel. The descendants of Cain are Hamites. The descendants of Ishmael are Arabs. Moses, to my knowledge, lived among the descendants of Ishmael while in exile. Nothing to do with Ham but there you are. More liberal °knowledge?°[/quote]

Hey, you’re both wrong. :frowning:

[quote]Genesis 9:20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:

21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent. 22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without. 23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father’s nakedness.

24 ¶ And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. 25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. 26 And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
[/quote]

So it was Noah that cursed his son Ham, not Moses.

But, the Hamites have nothing to do with descent from Cain. More conservative “knowledge”?

Plus, as so much else in the Good Book, the story is batshit insane. :loco:

The reference to Canaanites being the descendants of Ham is a later attempt by the redacters to justify the Hebrews stealing the land from the local inhabitants: the more things change…

Nice try, liberal! But if we deny God’s judgment against the blacks, next thing you know, somebody will be rejecting the Prayer of Jabaar, or trying to give women the right to vote.

Besides, you can’t prove that Moses didn’t curse Ham too. In fact he probably did. That’s why Jews don’t eat it.

1 Like