The Evil Whitey Thread

I belong to my family only. Anything beyond that is pure conjecture on your part. Id say its offensive, but its entertaining.

Never deny people their dreams!

I always say, imagination should be encouraged to run wild.

I’m talking about children when I say it, but far be it from me to be exclusionary or ageist.

I think this goes here?

1 Like

Nice article.
But perhaps it would be more fitting to be posted at another topic:

Or maybe here:

Yeah, this thread is for anti-black and anti-brown posting only.

The only reason I suggested these other threads is because the case in question was discussed there before.
Nothing related to the color of one’s skin.

I posted it here because I wanted to show how evil white people were showing support for Princess Huawei.

Here’s an idea I can get behind:

2 Likes

Every time we pay federal income taxes we are reminded of the vile and grotesque racism of Woodrow Wilson. Income taxes are a slap in the face, and it’s time to end Wilson’s dark and ugly legacy once and for all.

:rofl: This has to be one of the funniest comedy sites I’ve ever read! This guy just doesn’t want to pay money or help his country so he uses racism as an excuse in an attempt to convince others to abolish income tax. I certainly hope he doesn’t use roads. :rofl:

When I go to my bank today to pay the $60000 TWD tax bill I have, I will be thinking of the insanity Townhall thinks is ‘journalism’.

1 Like

You can’t conceive of any other possible motive?

I never let somebody who’s blatantly after my money tell me right from wrong.

1 Like

He shit on the Russians too. The Soviet Union printed what they claimed to be the complete works of Marx. The Chinese comrades gleefully complained they left out a letter to Engels saying the Russians were ignorant, superstitious, and backwards.

You may want to withhold your laughter for a while yet.

If the Democrat party takes control of Federal government this November, then it’s quite likely the USA will open its borders to illegal immigration.

Some powerful US conservatives have been saying for more than a decade now that if that happens, then they’ll fight to kill all Federal spending that’s not required for national security. That would likely include spending on interstate highways. That’s infrastructure they’ll work to give to the states so Washington can be removed from fiscal responsibility. Many are in favor of privatizing highways at the state level, too.

Laugh all you like, and while I don’t expect interstate highways to go away anytime soon, there will be consequences to Federal spending if US borders are opened to all and immigrants residing illegally are given all Federal rights due to US citizens. Sooner or later.

If the border is opened…doesn’t that make it legal immigration? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

No. All they need to do is stop enforcing the law, effectively opening the border.

That doesn’t really make the border open. If a border is open, it’s legal.

For example, the border remains open to us ARC holders in Taiwan. We’re allowed to return.

Spain and France have an open border. Nothing about crossing them is illegal.

I don’t think that’s what @bojack meant by “open.”

1 Like

But that’s what open borders mean. It’s legal.

The border between New York and Pennsylvania is open. You can’t open borders to illegal immigrants, because there are no illegal immigrants if they are coming here legally through an open border.

I know what the word “open” means, but you’re ignoring the context of what he was saying.

1 Like

I fully understand the context of what he is saying. However, if something is officially condoned by lawmakers, it’s legal.