The Evolution Combat Pro Shop

Original Title: Thai Boxing equipment for sale

The Evolution Combat Pro Shop is now open . Here is what we have in stock right now.

All products are authentic brand names made in Thailand .

All leather 12 oz Windy Boxing gloves . 2000NT$ available in blue and red

These are very high quality boxing gloves that are built to last . They have a strong Velcro closure for easy use in training . You wont find better gloves than these in Taiwan or the states at a better price ! Lower quality gloves are sold here in Taiwan for 2300 NT$

12 oz Twins boxing gloves 1800 NT$. available in black

A good glove at a very reasonable price . The windy gloves are a bit higher quality but these are still better than other gloves sold in Taiwan (IMHO).

Twins Shin Guards 2200NT$ available in blue black and red

Great for training . These are large size but they can be worn by anyone .

Contact me at gor15@hotmail.com to order or for more info

What kind of kick pads do you have. I want a two handed large kick pad for praticing Thai boxing round kicks. What have you got ?

I want some decent focus mitts that don’t break all the time. I keep destroying the made in China ones.

Sorry ,I wish I had more stuff but all I have right now are the gloves and the shin guards . I have a couple extra pairs of Windy Thai pads ( held on each fore arm ) but I think I’ll be keeping those for use in my club .

I know what you mean though , the quality of equipment that can be bought in Taiwan for the most part is quite appalling.

[quote=“taiwan foot”]Sorry ,I wish I had more stuff but all I have right now are the gloves and the shin guards . I have a couple extra pairs of Windy Thai pads ( held on each fore arm ) but I think I’ll be keeping those for use in my club .

I know what you mean though , the quality of equipment that can be bought in Taiwan for the most part is quite appalling.[/quote]

NP thanks for the reply.

[quote]
A good glove at a very reasonable price . The windy gloves are a bit higher quality but these are still better than other gloves sold in Taiwan (IMHO). [/quote]

wow’ this maybe what i am looking for… does it have still any stocks left in case?
By the way, Hi there’,im new to this forum…
i am just learning a hand to hand combat from my instructor now and ir will be glad if you can help me advice what best hand to had combat weapon to choose sense i am just a beginner for this -

any comment will be greatly appreciated…
Thanks

Take things as they are. Punch with [color=#404040]x large sap gloves[/color] when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.”