The expert thread

https://ktrh.iheart.com/featured/michael-berry/content/2020-07-24-cooking-the-books-more-florida-deaths-incorrectly-attributed-to-covid-19/?

Covid-19 pain must be less than that of a gunshot wound.

He’s, like, a professor:

I like the conclusion, but the fact is this OpEd is gibberish.

Unleash Dr. Stella Immanuel!

“Hello Facebook put back my profile page and videos up or your computers with start crashing till you do. You are not bigger that God. I promise you. If my page is not back up face book will be down in Jesus name.”

3 Likes

Don’t bury the lede, Trump retweeted this dingbat.

1 Like

Could be just a coincidence:

Uh-ohh. Sounds like typical business shenanigans, but this time from someone who might have forgotten his Hippocratic Oath - Wikipedia

It’s much easier to believe statements like, " There’s a 1 in 40 chance that you will get injured by vaccines and today’s kids have to take up to 70 vaccines" when the writer gives a source and context. And if Fauci invested $500 million in (which of the many in development?) it should be easy to cite a verifiable source for that as well. Maybe NIH invested that much in COVID vaccines? As for parents, again, a source would be helpful. I searched USPTO and found 23 patents where Fauci was an applicant. None involved COVID vaccines. Not that I am am expert with that site.

This seems Islamophobic:

Does it ever concern you that you might be shouting into a cave?

https://drmalcolmkendrick.org/2020/08/07/how-bad-is-covid-really-a-swedish-doctors-perspective/

Maybe they all died - sooner than they would have otherwise. What we have in Sweden is a failure to flatten the curve, with the silver lining that they got through the whole thing a lot quicker.

A little curve flattening in Sweden would have been a good thing - for those with other medical conditions. But most of the world way overdid it. The hospitals elsewhere have been empty for a while. Big elaborate emergency wards went unused in the US as dying patients were left in nursing homes by local authorities. Now Sweden is showing us the alternative. It’s not all that bad, actually. Some people died a month or two earlier than they would have otherwise. That’s about it.

There are charts on ARCGIS that strongly suggest this whole pandemic peaked globally about a week ago and is now sputtering out. Also that the fatality ratio sputtered out globally a couple of months ago, as the virus presumably mutated to a less lethal form. But that’s just data.

1 Like

Bugger. I hate it when I agree with rowland.

As for things sputtering out, the government here in Elbonia is trying its best to keep the merry-go-round spinning. I don’t think they’ve had such a bonanza of opportunities for graft, theft, and repression in living memory, and they’re going to enjoy it to the full. At least until hyperinflation sets in and we all start eating each other, I guess.

It just shows that it is easy to keep the curve low as we have seen over here. Does not mean that if you do nothing the curve stays low.

There’s been a noticeable paucity in overwhelmed health systems.

European countries, like France were at zero in some areas, and started to use train, buses and planes to move patient around the country and even toward Germany.

20 patients were transported to a different hospital. Strasbourg was 20 beds short.

It happened way more than once, and they generally moved them before getting short.

Patients are routinely moved from hospital to hospital.

Not patients in artificial coma.

All the patients were in a stable condition.

Some were in induced coma:

Sorry it is in french:
https://fr.theepochtimes.com/coronavirus-lallemagne-prend-charge-frais-lies-aux-soins-patients-francais-traites-territoire-1341883.html

Some of these patients were placed in an induced coma before being transferred across German borders, waking up a few days later hearing German spoken around them.