The Ghislaine Maxwell trial thread

Sentence later this month.

With the news cycle being so busy lately, sounds like a good time for a “suicide,” right?

So’s Assange, but that’s a separate topic.
With Ukraine and RvW overturn, being suicided for either one can slip under the radar of people’s attention.

Two birds with one stone. :+1:

1 Like

In addition to sex trafficking, Maxwell was convicted of conspiracy to entice individuals under the age of 17 to travel in interstate commerce with intent to engage in illegal sexual activity, conspiracy to transport individuals under the age of 17 to travel in interstate commerce with intent to engage in illegal sexual activity; transportation of an individual under the age of 17 with intent to engage in illegal sexual activity; and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking of individuals under the age of 18.

2 Likes

One dared to challenge the freedom of information, and has been in prison since 2019. The other is a convicted (child) sex trafficker.

The only thing they have in common is they share some of the same letters in their name.

We meant on suicide watch. Within 24 or 48 hours, they both suddenly got suicide-watched.
I think what has happened to JA is so wrong beyond belief. Apparently in a dank cell with no clothes so he doesn’t kill himself. Wouldn’t that push a person that closer to the brink?

1 Like

My apologies. I didn’t read properly.

1 Like