The Ghislaine Maxwell trial thread

Idk, my guess is the “offenders” have somehow paid her family members handsomely to buy her “silence”. She’ll die in prison, at least thinking/believing her blood relatives will be taken care of.
Think clearly: What DA would want to take her case if she exposed all the sheety politicians, Hollywood people, etc., whom she helped procure underage girls (guys, too?) for sex.
What DA has the guts to take that on, IF, and that’s a big IF, she now wants to take that route. There is no DA in the U.S. that has ever shown that courage. Hell, they can take on the mafia, but NEVER take on Hollywood and Washington. That’s like diving into hot lava.

1 Like

Any predictions on names, if any, she’ll drop?

Bill has to be a definite. I still can’t believe that Democrats insist on defending that guy–he’s an utter sleezebag. My Haitian friend says it’s pretty common knowledge that he has at least four kids running around there.

For me, what will be more interesting is if she doesn’t drop any names. It’s such an obvious course of action for her now. If I were her I would have done it as a plea bargain before the trial started.

If she doesn’t, it’s because she’s terrified.

She might as well. They got Epstein killed, if she thinks she’s going to survive she’s utterly deluded. Might as well throw as many people under the bus as possible.

I think she likes and wants to protect all those people. They gave her a pretty good life after all, and they’re her people.

Well if you’re Haitian friend said it…

I don’t think @The_Ghost is Haitian, but I could be wrong… :thinking:

2 Likes

People are also wondering if certain judges names are on the list. Handy to have a judge or two you can count on in times of need.

I’m not Haitian, my friend is.

Maybe it’s just rumors. But are you really going to say that you can’t buy a guy who (while married) once watched his intern masterbate with a cigar having other extramarital affairs and a bunch of bastard children running around Haiti?

Really?

Really?

Amazing that Bill “let’s spunk on my intern” Clinton is the hill you’re gonna die on, but you do you, my guy.

I’m gonna die on? Im simply poking fun at your credible source.

Funny how you went for democrats first. If you cared so much you’d say the same about Trump.

Or this about scoring points for you?

1 Like

lol

Good one. :wink:

The incredible thing is most of society (who make laws, etc.) put judges up on a high pedestal, as if they’re better and smarter than the rest of us.
They are normal people. Some small percentage of them even have dodgy if not sick (illegal?) habits (like the standard percentage statistically), that we may never know about.
But, hey, with the judges believed to be nearly god-like, we can never question their lives nor decisions.

I think it depends where they end up putting her. If it is a medium security club fed type of establishment as it is expected, which is way better than where she is now, I don’t think she’ll talk. If it were a high security or supermax type of place, I think she would.

Was just reading some speculation on this

I hope they don’t make a deal. These were vulnerable girls from broken homes. She enabled the abuse.

2 Likes

Prince Andrew should stand for the civil case like anyone else.

2 Likes

The Queen is ruthless. :grin:

Andrew was born 500 years too late for the type of royal shit housery that he wanted to engage in.

4 Likes

Well more like a hundred or so years too late according to the stories or even fifty years too late if you include the cousins in India.
The vice admiral :no_mouth:.

1 Like

Nice analysis. 500 hundred years is pretty optimistic though

And when they were up they were up

5 Likes