The Great Amnesty

If you’re going to give medical advice it helps.

This is mostly a discussion about the legality of COVID interventions. Nobody’s giving out medical advice here. Try the “vaccines for children” thread.

3 Likes

Commercial liens. They are misunderstood and underutilized. People think they’re just for mechanics to recover funds, but it runs deeper than that.

I watched this video 5-10 times in spring.

One of the reasons I haven’t filed is because of “expat issues”. Born in the UK, living in Taiwan, filing against an American or European company. But honestly, it can be done. It’s just a case of doing 5-10 hours boring research.

I’d leave Taiwan alone, as this is my home base. So filing online in Europe or The US might be the way forward.

1 Like

From this:

To this:

Looks like someone was looking for a little internet bukkake this morning.

1 Like

Bill Gates disagrees :laughing:

The head of Pfizer is a vet, so I guess his medical advice is very helpful. (Apart from his misleading claims about children and Covid vaccines, of course):

“the Prescription Medicines Code of Practice Authority, found that Pfizer had breached the code in a number of different ways, including by misleading the public, making unsubstantiated claims, and by failing to present information in a factual and balanced way.

2 Likes

Just saw Christian Drosden’s non-apology (complete with a unicorns-and-rainbows version of the COVID debacle in Germany) from July:

“I don’t think we did anything wrong. We stopped a pandemic wave with comparatively mild measures, and we did it totally efficiently, without a large number of deaths. I think we should say to the Corona deniers: Look abroad. In Germany, we have achieved something that no comparable country in the world has managed.“

They just keep on doubling down.

2 Likes

It’s a discussion about whether or not to mete out punishments for gross medical malpractice (“Amnesty”). There should at least be a trial first with medical experts giving testimony on both sides before we start talking punishment. Otherwise it’s nothing but farce.

Heard that one before.

1 Like

Sounds like a perfect description of all the “pandemic prevention measures.”

There are plenty of medical practitioners who would be willing to give that testimony, I’m sure. There are thousands who were fired, hounded from their jobs, or told to stop treating patients to ensure their deaths. But again, the medical aspects were the thin end of the wedge. People whose businesses were closed down, for example, may have lost everything - their whole life’s work, their homes, their retirement prospects. For what purpose was that done, exactly? What good did it do for the health of the nation? Do you really need to be a doctor to figure out that it made life worse?

3 Likes

Are you aware of a single public or private healthcare organization on the planet that supports your claims?

Um … All of them?

Except possibly the CECC.

1 Like

Again, what exactly are you believing mine, @finley’s, or anyone else’s “claims” are?

Until you make that clear, then it is impossible to cite specific ‘support,’ or even lack thereof.

In any case, it’s all quite off topic TBH.

Masks have been so useful that Taiwan is catching up to if not surpassed Korea for number of covid deaths and cases rising to 70000 a day in a place where masks are worn inside cars and homes kinda shows how useful they are.

But hey if people feel comfortable using one sure. Just dont force it by mandate.

1 Like

Do you really think a densely populated, aging country like Taiwan would have fared better from the beginning with no masks or vaccines?

Better no. A wash? Yes
The fact that this virus cut thru the population like butter shows how useful it is

As I said Im all for personal choice, and business should have the right to insist on mask use. But to enforce it on people just walking around outside on a govt level is pretty messed up

2 Likes

A short reminder of what the politicians, the talking heads, the lockdown fanatics, the vaccine-shill doctors etc need to apologise for.

This lad was separated from his dying mother because he wasn’t old enough to get the magic potion.

3 Likes

Taiwan’s a bit of an outlier in that it was possible to avoid the marginally more deadly strains early on in the pandemic. Taiwan therefore did fine without masks and vaccines for a while

What has this got to do with the topic?

Or do you think that all the bs served up is justifiable if masks/vaccines work?

Not seen this one before:

1 Like