The Great Amnesty

“The situation is so precarious that we genuinely have to say children are dying because we can’t treat them any more,” Dr. Michael Sasse, head of paediatric intensive care at Hanover’s MHH University hospital, said.

That’s what happens when immune systems are not allowed to develop naturally. Babies dying probably needs an apology.

3 Likes

So smallpox, yellow fever, cholera were all in peoples’ heads?

Whether they were “in peoples’ heads” or not, won’t matter to those who were saved, such as yourself.

As people refuse to get vaccinated and die off, you’ll be okay, since:

So, whether the peeps don’t get the yellow fever/ cholera/ smallpox/ Ebola-25 shots or not, then why do you need to allow those worries to be all kept in your head? Especially since:

You’re prepared. Sadly, others’ who don’t have your intelligence will die. But you’ll be fine. They won’t be. You could probably start the human race anew, with pure bred “only-vaxxed” humans. It’s a win-win.

1 Like

I’m a big fan of natural selection too.

I don’t know what you keep moaning about then?

Though I can appreciate that it must be disappointing for you that more mask and vaccine skeptics didn’t do the honorable thing and dutifully die.

Are you also a fan of natural selection when people die shortly after getting vaccinated?

3 Likes

It’s the libertarian in me. When people deliberately make bad choices that endanger themselves and others I don’t care when they eliminate themselves from the gene pool. I’m also not a proponent of compelling people to wear masks or vaccinate themselves. That’s why I’m trying to prepare myself for the next pandemic by trying to understand what choices people are going to make then rather than relying on the government to compel them to behave a certain way, which doesn’t work anyway.

Any side-effects?

Dizziness, mental impairment?

https://vaers.hhs.gov/

My arms were a bit sore for the rest of the day and I was a little tired but both effects wore off by the next day. As far as making me dumber that’s a tough one to answer.

2 Likes

Is that like when TW VAERS reported about the 30 mothers who took the vaccine whilst pregnant, resulting in 15 spontaneous abortions and 15 stillbirths?

The thirty unborn children didn’t make any choices, bad or otherwise. They were innocent victims. If adults are given bad medical advice that’s on the doctors who misled them.

My thoughts exactly. Seems we have an agreement.

I guess we can start with Minister Chen (even though he’s a non-practicing dentist).

1 Like

“Build back, and move forward.” :laughing:

Here’s the issue: You don’t get to ram a fake-pandemic technocracy down people’s throats, for 2 full years, and get away with tossing off a “heartfelt apology”… How long does it take to write that letter? An hour max?

It’s not enough…

• They need to immediately remove travel restrictions. Which is happening, but some people are still having their Christmas holidays screwed over.

• And what about compensation? They want to get away with giving everyone a hug and not compensating? No, sorry.

The logistics of compensation might be tough… but Pfizer and the other companies need to pay out cash, even if it bankrupts them. Maybe that’s an option, sell off Pfizer and split up some of the money.

Im too busy enjoying life to do anything legal right now… But the point is, you don’t get to flash an insincere smile and say “sorry” and get off scot free.

2 Likes

Lucy Davies is a writer for OffGuardian. She’s definitely not one of the plandemic technocrats. She’s just highlighting some of the issues that children have faced, and how they’ve basically been abused. Not that she personally was responsible.

Anyway, she’s got a book to sell, ‘A Pandemic of Narcissistic Abuse.’ :smile:

“Rather than what’s going on at the moment, which as far as I can see is akin to the man I saw the other day whose dog left a sizeable stream of diarrhoea in the middle of the pavement; he glanced at it, realised quickly that the clean-up operation was beyond him, & carried on walking – widening his stride considerably & doing his best to arrange his face into some kind of neutral but looking like someone doing a wee in a swimming pool.”

:laughing:

It’s exactly like that, isn’t it? Except 10,000 times worse.

Completely agree with her description of the school system. I’ve done similar rants myself.

1 Like

I didn’t even click on the link. Just read the title and started writing. haha. I have things to get off my chest, cos COVID took away half my income.

Article aside, there are many people in the world who honestly think an apology is all they need to get them off the hook. I reckon most people will let this go, but there will be a few sharks who will pursue it legally.

Me, I’m just looking to the future. No point in getting wound up about anything. The entire citadel of lies is collapsing under its own weight, live on TV…

Exciting times.

2 Likes

For sure, as she says: “The implications are a bit more serious than that; although I hate to say it, we’re only at the tip of the iceberg as far as the extent of the damage is concerned.”

Worse than that. Most people don’t think they did anything wrong.

4 Likes