The Impeachment Inquiry and other DOJ Investigations of Filthy Joe Biden Thread

OK man, you need a time out.

Dust the laptop for fingerprints.

Ba-da-boom! Ba-da-Bing!

On Oct. 23, 2018, President Joe Biden’s son Hunter and daughter in law Hallie were involved in a bizarre incident in which Hallie took Hunter’s gun and threw it in a trash can behind a grocery store, only to return later to find it gone.

Delaware police began investigating, concerned that the trash can was across from a high school and that the missing gun could be used in a crime, according to law enforcement officials and a copy of the police report obtained by POLITICO.

But a curious thing happened at the time: Secret Service agents approached the owner of the store where Hunter bought the gun and asked to take the paperwork involving the sale, according to two people, one of whom has firsthand knowledge of the episode and the other was briefed by a Secret Service agent after the fact.

The gun store owner refused to supply the paperwork, suspecting that the Secret Service officers wanted to hide Hunter’s ownership of the missing gun in case it were to be involved in a crime, the two people said. The owner, Ron Palmieri, later turned over the papers to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, which oversees federal gun laws.

The Secret Service says it has no record of its agents investigating the incident, and Joe Biden, who was not under protection at the time, said through a spokesperson he has no knowledge of any Secret Service involvement.

There’s more:

At one point, two of Janssen’s employees, described by the police report as “Mexican males,” walked past the loading dock area, and Hunter told a police officer that the store had some suspicious people working for it. Asked if he was referring to those two staffers, Hunter responded, “Yea, prolly illegal,” according to the report.

When a police officer asked Hunter whether the gun had been used in a crime, the officer reported that Hunter “became very agitated with me and asked me if I was intentionally trying to make him mad,” according to the report.

When the officer asked Hunter whether he had been doing drugs or drinking heavily, he responded, “Listen, it isn’t like that. I think she believes I was gonna kill myself,” according to the report.

An officer asked Hunter whether he had called his father about the incident before he arrived. Hunter responded, “I have never called my dad for anything,” according to the police report.

He did say that (not the following part; that’s simply made up). So did most of the EU, because the AG was a corrupt son of a bitch in the pay of Russia.

1 Like

When was Hunter Biden sentenced to 15 years?

1 Like

That partial quoting you did there is so disingenuous of you that it’s deserving of
presented by

Obsesso much?

Whoops, sorry, misread the post- didn’t realise he was talking wholly in hyptheticals.

2 Likes

Hypothetical would use ‘if’, he used ‘when’, he’s speaking in wishful thinkings. :wink:

1 Like

What’s the future if not a hypothetical?

So, well, looks like that lappy was a news story after all.

The email chain was found on a laptop turned over to the FBI by a Delaware computer repairman, who claims Hunter Biden left the device at his shop in 2019 and never picked it up. Waldman confirmed the email’s authenticity to Just the News.

https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/tuehunter-biden-involved-effort-assist-indicted

By spring 2015, Hunter Biden and Archer had been involved for years in a series of businesses under the umbrellas of Rosemont Capital and Rosemont Seneca and other spinoffs. They also had developed ties in Ukraine after both had been added to the board of the natural gas giant Burisma Holdings, a firm that U.S. officials considered to be corrupt. The younger Biden’s father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, oversaw Ukraine policy for the Obama administration at the time.

The emails and text messages indicate that on-and-off effort to assist Firtash stretched through the summer and fall of 2015, with discussions centering on contacting various State Department officials including then-Secretary of State John Kerry (the stepfather of Rosemont partner Christopher Heinz) and then-Deputy Secretary Tony Blinken, now America’s top diplomat under President Biden.

The text messages and emails indicate that Hunter Biden’s and Archer’s primary contact with the Firtash camp was a former Ukrainian government official named Hares Youssef, a lifelong friend of the billionaire oligarch.

In a telephone interview Friday from Europe, Youssef confirmed he asked Hunter Biden and Archer in 2015 to try to assist Firtash and even traveled to Washington DC to meet with the then-vice president’s son to discuss the issue, as well as some business opportunities.

BTW, the Blinkin bit is how to seal in the delicious flavor of corruption.

Ok, and? We knew Hunter was involved in Ukraine. Um, hey, look, it wasn’t a do nothing position after all! They wanted him to help! :smiley:

You’d think a memoir would be a perfect opportunity to address the issue of the planted laptop and how it isn’t his but apparently not. We’ll just have to wait now for it to be dusted for finger prints to see who’s lying and who’s telling the truth — and why.

Two years since Hunter left it at the repair shop, a year and a half since the shop-owner supposedly turned it over to the FBI, and five and a half months since Giuliani revealed it to the Post- I guess fingerprint dusting takes a while.

1 Like

Why glom on to hyperbole and just focus on the fact that neither HB nor his lawyers or the FBI never said the lappy weren’t his?

I found this Hunter Biden story a litmus test of who could sift through propaganda and who was unable to. This was when the story was still relevant

Its bad enough to cling to a lie but to cling to an outdated smear months afterwards,wow just wow

1 Like

What lie?

That’s because Trump’s Obama birth certificate investigators are bringing it back from Hawaii. They’re a little slow, sure, but vindication will be had! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Russians planting fake information on Facebook to sway the 2016 presidential election pales in comparison to Russians planting fake evidence on U.S. soil to smear a presidential candidate and his son in the midst of the 2020 presidential campaign. You’d think the president’s son would at least mention a fake laptop planted to smear him and his father in his memoir.

What hyperbole?Everything I said is a matter of record.