The Impeachment Inquiry and other DOJ Investigations of Filthy Joe Biden Thread

There are plenty of people like Hunter on planet earth who get easy gigs because of who they are. Speaking for myself, but I think most people too, I don’t get why there would be any legitimate interest with him.

Goes without saying the average joe pays no thought to Hunter, and that the whole Hunter thing is a RW media construct to distract. After all he’s not an elected official and has no impact on the lives of you, me or anyone else.

1 Like

There are some posters on this site that are very clearly from extremely affluent backgrounds, and I don’t see anyone condemning them for it. Nor should they. Nobody rich or poor decided the caste they are born into in life.

1 Like

Exactly. You can’t hate on someone for getting what they can. I may not always like the privilege some put on display but you can understand why they take advantage of it in life. Would be dumb not to.

Nothing wrong with coming from a rich background. Like we said you don’t choose that. But nobody likes that guy that was born on third base and thinks he tripled.

1 Like

Whereas everyone likes a guy born on third base and enjoys the bunt. :smile:

Wow, now the resident progressives are singing odes to rich spoiled brats. This thread is fun!

1 Like

We’ve learned from the best, your peeps in the red hats!

Oh an ode to a rich spoiled brat
from the boys in the red and white hats
We’re not even carin’
Don Jr. or Baron
Dear leader said leave it at that!

You’re up.

I’ll call Hunter a rich spoiled brat- I think they should toss all those rich spoiled brats out of politics- Hunter Biden, Andrew Cuomo, Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner, Donald Trump Jr, his insane girlfriend, Lara Trump…kick all the entitled wastrels out.

3 Likes

Excuse me but Lara is an insane wife, not girlfriend, how dare you come in here liberally tossing around such inaccuracies, I do declare! :sweat_smile:

It does make perfect sense that Hunter, the least politically involved person on that list, is talked about the most on this political forum.

1 Like

What sets Hunter Biden apart is he’s the only offspring of an important politician who was targeted by Russian intelligence in a blatant attempt to steal an election.

I’ll take progressive as a compliment, since the opposite is regressive. :sweat_smile: Yes, progressive, I shall roll with that in the future, thank you.

I wouldn’t characterize saying there’s no reason to hate on someone simply for the circumstances they were born into, as ‘singing odes’ to them. But I know you enjoy your hyperbole. :fire:

1 Like

I’d suggest that you look into the regressive left, but doubt that it would be discussed by anyone you wouldn’t attack for some nebulous connection to someone else that you can disparage (lump it all into group think, decline to put forth an actual argument, etc.).

For others, there is this of relevance the post if only tangential to the thread:

You could pray for the strength to hate them, that is something you have defended. A very ‘progressive’ attitude these days.

For the record, I think this obsession with Hunter Biden is ridiculous; but like tan suits and nebulous connections, sometimes it is the closest thing to a target there is.

requisite little pictures: :ghost: :hear_no_evil: :merman:t3: :snake:

You could have just gone with this and spared us the rest. Usually the relevant stuff goes towards the top of the essay.

Principle of Parsimony, look that up.

1 Like

Sorry- I meant “his insane girlfriend Kimberley Gullifoyle, and Lara Trump, the one married to the Trump son that everyone forgets.”

3 Likes

This is irrelevant. My post was relevant to the points I quoted, with a disclaimer relevant to the thread at the end.

Disclaimer, look it up.

Before you post on the relevance of another’s post, consider if you are engaging in the very behaviour you are attempting to criticize (in this case, irrelevance).

Anyhow, you’re right that the obsession with Hunter Biden is ridiculous.

2 Likes

“I spent more time on my hands and knees picking through rugs – smoking anything that even remotely resembled crack cocaine. I probably smoked more Parmesan cheese than anyone that you know.”

1 Like

Apr. 11, 2021 - 12:49 - Former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on the Hunter Biden story, arguing that the media has ‘misinformed the America people’ in a wide-ranging interview on ‘Sunday Morning Futures.’

1 Like

And if you can’t trust John Ratcliffe…

2 Likes

Yeah well…I don’t much trust any of them. If you know so much, it should scare the fuck out of you to let any out, and you should keep it to yourself. The ones who do, are directing traffic.