The Impeachment Inquiry and other DOJ Investigations of Filthy Joe Biden Thread

Oh Hunter, you are going to make family Christmas sooo hard.

Hunter actually saved this meme on his lappy:

1 Like

Aw c’mon… don’t you know?
Blacks can call each other the n-word, and whites can call each other the n-word, but just don’t cross that B/W line of death.

Well, for this thread it just means yet another thing the media won’t cover.

Emails from Hunter Biden’s laptop show he was instrumental in setting up a consulting deal between a Ukrainian energy company and two Democratic consultants under investigation for violating foreign lobbying laws.

Biden and colleagues at the private equity firm Rosemont Seneca helped Burisma Holdings hire Blue Star Strategies, a firm owned by former Clinton administration officials Sally Painter and Karen Tramontano. Biden’s emails show he played a bigger role than anyone had known in arranging Blue Star’s consulting work for Burisma. Neither Biden nor the Blue Star founders registered their work under the Lobbying Disclosure Act or the Foreign Agents Registration Act.

I’m patient enough to wait for the House to flip back to the GOP and then have the hearings.

As the hunt for foreign dollars expanded, Hunter Biden eventually graduated to contacts with world leaders. In a 2016 email, he forwards to colleagues at Burisma a letter he had written to Enrico Rossi, the President of the Tuscany region of Italy.

“Dear President Rossi, I hope this email finds you well,” Hunter Biden wrote to the president’s personal email address. “I wanted to follow up on a letter that I had sent to your office to make sure you had received it. Also, on behalf of Burisma, I wanted to invite you to the Monaco Energy Forum we are hosting in June. I’ve attached the invitation as I know it will be a great event focusing on promoting alternative energy sources in Europe. I am looking forward to a fruitful relationship between Burisma and Tuscany. I hope you will be able to join.”

Naaah, none of this deserves Congressional investigation. :roll_eyes:

The memos also provide new details on how Hunter Biden landed his gig in 2014 with Burisma, a Ukrainian gas company that the Obama-Biden administration believed was corrupt and that was under investigation by Ukrainian authorities during much of the time he worked for it.

For instance, they show Hunter Biden had been paying a monthly “finder’s fee” to a Ukrainian-born man in New York City who had helped the vice president’s son land the lucrative gig in Ukraine. One email estimated the monthly finder’s fee at $25,000 while another document put it closer to $10,000.

It’s like this is graft, but it’s not because corruption? :ponder:

“Nothing was unethical,” Joe Biden declared during the last presidential debate of the 2020 campaign, referring to his son’s overseas business dealings.

Oh wait, not corruption. It was a finder’s fee! An ongoing, monthly finder’s fee. Not a kickback. Man, when will I get a better handle on these word things? And they were looking for a way to declare that so Biden would pay less taxes on the taxes he didn’t pay.

“In 2014 you joined the Burisma board and we still need to amend your 2014 returns to reflect the unreported Burisma income,” Schwerin wrote on Jan. 16, 2017. “That is approximately $400,000 extra so your income in 2014 was closer to $1,247,328.”

Schwerin’s April 2016 analysis also identified another side story to Hunter Biden’s Burisma narrative: Every month for the first eight months of 2015, RSB kicked $27,778 of Biden’s and Archer’s monthly Burisma payments back to a Ukrainian-American who helped them land the job. The memo referred to the payments as a “board finder’s fee.”

That fee was deducted as an expense by Rosemont Seneca Bohai, meaning Hunter Biden would “need to figure out a way to capture that expense so that [he was] only paying taxes on $55,555 a month in income through the end of August 2015 instead of the full $83,333,” Schwerin wrote. He added he assumed “the accountants can take care of that.”

Must. Protect. The Rich.

This guy can’t stop making money!

Can’t you cut the guy some slack!? How would you like to be second fiddle your whole life and then with the unfortunate death of anointed brother, you have to fumble the family torch? The poor guy tried to live his trailer trash life in peace and in the shadows now it’s all “Hunter did this and Hunter did that.” Jeesh.

YOu and I have a different definition of shadows then. :wink:

1 Like

Another day another email. Drip drop drip

What public figure anywhere in American gets away with this racist shit these days? Stories about hunter selling art to unknown buyers for a LOT of money but nada about him being iiiiincrefidbly racist?

Fret not. The algorithm in my laptop is set. I’m on it!

And he didn’t just say Asians were yellow he said no I won’t stoop to fucking an Asian.

Joe Biden said in December that “my son, my family will not be involved in any business, any enterprise, that is in conflict with or appears to be in conflict, with the appropriate distance from, the presidency and government.” He promised during an Iowa campaign event in October 2019 that “no one in my family will have an office in the White House, will sit in on meetings as if they are a Cabinet member, will, in fact, have any business relationship with anyone that relates to a foreign corporation or a foreign country — period, period, end of story.”

OK, well, maybe just Hunter…

Uh oh…i’m just saying, watch out Hunter! They’re on to you!

https://archive.is/6reIe

As Money Launderers Buy Dalís, U.S. Looks at Lifting the Veil on Art Sales

Secrecy has long been part of the art market’s mystique, but now lawmakers say they fear it fosters abuses and should be addressed.

I have to admit though. I like this one.

I don’t 500K like it, but it’s aight. No yellow in it tho.

1 Like

Of course it stinks, even Trump hating Obama ethics chief knows it and this guy really hates Trump.

By the by, you would need to be a special kind of stupid to think Hunter is creating this art.

1 Like

Can’t you give this man a break! :sob:

BTW, that video…the intro, is hands down hilarious. “Who’s buying this crap?”

1 Like

Lot’s of struggling artists who make decent stuff that would be all in on a cut from Hunters 1/2 million dollars a painting business.

I don’t know, he seems to do enough drugs for it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

He’s blowing paint around through a straw. It’s a low bar.

2 Likes

With sons like these…

Five minutes later, Savage texts Hunter again to say that Dale Pupillo, a retired deputy assistant director of the Secret Service, who used to guard his father, has arrived. Invoices indicate that Pupillo did background checks for Hunter on potential business partners. Pupillo did not return requests for comment.

“He’s going to front desk, call and tell them to give us a key now H.

“As your friend, we need to resolve this in the immediate.

“Call the front desk now H or I will have to assume you are in danger and we will have to make them give us the keys.”

For nine minutes, Hunter does not reply.

“Really, Rob I am coming down right now,” Hunter texts at 6:54 p.m. “I really promise. Was in the bathroom buddy. Coming right this second.”

Thirty seconds later, Savage replies: “We’re at your door. Open it.”

What these apparent minders told Hunter next isn’t recorded on his devices. We know Hunter stays up the rest of that night, logging into an encrypted government site, “secure.login.gov,” a number of times until 4:04 a.m.

Jesus, you’d think the Biden’s were the Bushes:

DailyMail.com revealed last year that Frank, 67, had dodged paying a bereaved family a $1 million judgement for 20 years after he was involved in an accident that killed their son in 1999.

Frank rented a Jaguar with his friend, and after picking up two women during a night of drinking, they started speeding down Highway 101 in Southern California.

Frank Biden, then 43, was riding shotgun when he shifted the 290hp car into manual and told the driver to 'punch it,' just before hitting Albano (pictured with his daughter Nicole) Biden was allegedly heard saying 'keep driving' and Turton fled the scene, telling police someone advised him to, while another passenger in the car said 'everyone was drinking'

Frank Biden, then 43, was riding shotgun when he shifted the 290hp car into manual and told the driver to ‘punch it,’ just before hitting Albano (pictured with his daughter Nicole) Biden was allegedly heard saying ‘keep driving’ and Turton fled the scene, telling police someone advised him to, while another passenger in the car said ‘everyone was drinking’

According to court documents from a civil lawsuit over the car killing, then-25-year-old Jason Turton was driving over 80 mph in a 35 mph zone while Frank operated the stick shifter from the passenger seat, when they ploughed into Michael Albano who was crossing the road.

One of the passengers claimed they heard Frank say ‘keep driving’ and Turton fled the scene, telling police someone advised him to, while another passenger in the car said ‘everyone was drinking’.

Albano’s family was awarded a $1 million default judgement after Frank failed to answer their civil case.

Despite earning hundreds of thousands of dollars from business ventures over the next two decades, the president’s brother failed to pay any of the debt until DailyMail.com uncovered the story in February last year.