The Impeachment Inquiry and other DOJ Investigations of Filthy Joe Biden Thread

Wow, that’s deep. Try more words, on topic if you don’t mind. I’ll wait.

Is that your defense? yeesh…

I agree, and I have no problem with people going through the laptop looking for stuff on that. As I said above, I suspect there’s plenty to find, probably involving Joe himself.

But the letter I was replying to didn’t seem to be about business or politics, just family soap drama. I didn’t read all of it closely because I felt genuinely weird about doing so, so perhaps I missed something relevant.

True true…as I sent that off I realized that this forum was not the best place to post this general rant…

Relevant in what way? Conspiratorial, political, familial?

Well, I’m all ears, but if you want to assume I’m a right wing nutter, why bother? :idunno:

I dunno, shedding light on their business in some way, I guess. Not, like, drunkenly rambling about his feelings. Which part of it do you think merits publication?

Defense? Of what? Anyway, there are dedicated threads for people who want to whine about Trump, Republicans, etc.

Look at it as groundwork for the big stuff to come. Establishes reasons for after, hopefully, the real stuff comes out, Biden’s team can’t throw up a smoke screen to get the information covered up because Hunter is a drugged out boob.

1 Like

I don’t think that letter is gonna convince anyone that Hunter isn’t a drugged-out boob.

1 Like

True. I agree that dirty laundry should be kept on the down-low. But, here it establishes some stink in the Biden camp.

1 Like

The part suggesting The Big Guy has known all along what his brother and son have been doing in and with and due to his name and position, you know. The part Joe said didn’t happen. The lie.

1 Like

Okay but like … which part is that? I’ve gone back and looked at it again now, and I have no idea what the heck he’s even trying to say.

There are other emails in the laptop that are more illuminating. This one is just a last minute rant. I take them all together, not piece by piece as some are want to do.

1 Like

:roll_eyes: Nobody provided much details because they - even the hyperpartisan like Tucker - had no faith in something provided by a blind guy who can’t identify who dropped off this laptop and hadn’t provided any evidence of where it came from. There’s also little details like Giuliani NOT being willing to provide the data to the likes of the WaPo.

2 Likes

That’s just not true, as some of the less partisan journalists pointed out there are ways to verify authenticity of emails, they have always used them, Wikileaks used them which is why no one claimed what they were releasing was fake just most of the time the emails were private (Donna Brazile).

They were doing the verification process early on, the Daily Mail had them shortly thereafter and also verified them, at that point everyone should have leaned towards them being authentic.

But they didn’t, they lied and claimed there was no way to verify such things, they made up a letter with 50 intelligence individuals to lie about it likely being Russian propaganda.

Glen Greenwald put his job on the line to state they were genuine. He was right. The MSM wanted to lie so they wouldn’t hurt Joe Bidens chances in the election. Simple as that.

Still a sore point with him.

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1517283992034291712?cxt=HHwWgMC5iY_wvI4qAAAA

1 Like

Yes, some can be pretty well authenticated and I think it’s been known since pretty close to the beginning that some of the data was authentic (ie some emails were verified from the other party pretty early). That doesn’t contradict what I said. You think Tucker sat on his big reveal because… why, he wanted to help the Bidens or something?

I’m more inclined to agree with @Brendon assessment, it seemed mostly like a private letter between family members with little benefit to the public in publishing it. If we are talking about the Hunter letter to Joe Biden.

We’re talking about the laptop and contents of in general.

Oh OK, well at the time I said it was fairly obvious they were lying about it and their reasons for lying were equally obvious, I also added there was hardly much on there that people hadn’t already figured out, unless you were with the crowd that was in denial that Hunter’s board placement at Burisma was a kick back scheme and protection racket.

Although as others pointed out that less implicates Hunter as it does Joe Biden as there’s nothing illegal for Hunter to be receiving money from Russians or Chinese (although there may be questions about FARA, money laundering and taxes) or sitting on seats on boards, but it would certainly be improper if not illegal for Joe Biden to be handing out favors to those and using his position of authority as VP to do so.

There’s supposed to be a Grand Jury looking into this, so who knows what they will conclude.

1 Like