The Jordan Peterson Thread

Book must not be doing well if you have to promote it on a Taiwan expat forum :sweat_smile:

You wrote this book? Did you really send some of it to his daughter on Christmas Day?

Who’s the publisher?

I can’t help but think this describes your book:

When is your How Ben Shapiro Plagiarizes Stalin book coming out? And can I preorder it?

Well, once you’ve bought it let me know what you think!

The author shamelessly tags a bunch about people about his book with no replies all over his Twitter lol

I noticed this is only volume 1 :hugs:. I’m very curious to see how many volumes this can be.

Author claims it’s a two-volume series.

We’ve hit Hitler 11.

I thought at first maybe this was satire, but reading the summary it appears that “Troy Parfitt” (who I believe is a past member of forumosa) has gone completely hatstand. And has a matching set of tinfoil hats.

I read “Why China Will Never Rule The World” (a great title that sure didn’t age well) and wasn’t too impressed. Although some of his points were valid he came across as a bit of a dick. There was one particular scene where he gets on a train, says goodbye to some girl he’s been banging (we assume), “cracks open a beer” and never gives her a second thought. Yeah, OK. Nice chap. Not doing much for your case against the inhuman Chinese, there.

1 Like

Presumably until he runs out of spittle.

Where can you go from there?

His YouTube

It was bound to happen eventually.

Please don’t make personal attacks, thanks.

2 Likes

This poster has just shared their book which in its entirety constitutes a personal attack, and doesn’t seem to have the courage or intellectual fortitude to defend it, so I’m gonna respond a little more. Please let me know if I overstep the bounds of civilized debate, and remember also the bar as set by the poster.

“Parfitt has already established his credentials as someone who has all the appearance of foul-mouthing others just for the hell of it.”

I don’t think it’s you @TT. It looks like it’s probably @finley’s “hatstand” comment. Seems pretty innocuous to me, but horses for courses.

It’s not, comments were removed.

In short, JP isn’t a member here. Our rules prevent personal attacks against members. Don’t make them please, the onus is ultimately on you to recognize what a personal attack against a member is.

Apolgies, TG. I wasn’t aware of removed comments.

I guess it is out of my system now. If they come back with any ideas, which is doubtful, I’ll engage those directly!