The Kamala Harris thread

Bootyjudge 2024: The Ass Man Returns

1 Like

oh, the :tangerine:-man will in due time, then he’ll compare what’s he’s done to change the prison system

Kamela skirted the Obama vs. Trump question on illegals being detained quite well.
She just says Obama was much nicer vocally about the illegal situation.

1 Like

It wasn’t the smoothest deflection, but she’s still learning how to be a politician. At least she didn’t break out into full Ebonics…just a gon’ and an I’ma here and there.

Now Harris can say to Gabbard, “lies, all lies, I tell yah, now shutup and go back to surfing.”

That story just got picked up by RCP.
…In the investigations section.

Hello.

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/

1 Like

Latest poll.
Biden gets 47 percent of black Democrats, with 16 percent for Sanders, 8 percent for Warren and 1 percent for Harris

Gabbard really knew Harris’ weak spot. A month ago, Harris was at 27% with blacks.
In the immortal words of Howard Cosell:
“Down goes Harris! Down goes Harris! Down goes Harris!”

1 Like

well, to be fair, she is really awful.

Race baiting anyone:

https://outline.com/29DZme

Harris, Warren ignore DOJ report to claim Michael Brown was ‘murdered’

Michael Brown’s murder forever changed Ferguson and America. His tragic death sparked a desperately needed conversation and a nationwide movement. We must fight for stronger accountability and racial equity in our justice system.”

— Sen. Kamala D. Harris (D-Calif.), in a tweet , Aug. 9

“5 years ago Michael Brown was murdered by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri. Michael was unarmed yet he was shot 6 times. I stand with activists and organizers who continue the fight for justice for Michael. We must confront systemic racism and police violence head on.”

— Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), in a tweet , Aug. 9

The Pinocchio Test

One can certainly raise questions about whether Wilson should have fired as many shots as he did or acted appropriately under the circumstances. The racial profiling by the Ferguson Police Department is certainly well documented and fair game for criticism.

But Harris and Warren have ignored the findings of the Justice Department to accuse Wilson of murder, even though the Justice Department found no credible evidence to support that claim.

Instead, the Justice Department found that the popular narrative was wrong, according to witnesses deemed to be credible, some of whom testified reluctantly because of fear of reprisal. The department produced a comprehensive report to determine what happened, making the senators’ dismissal of it even more galling. Harris and Warren both earn Four Pinocchios.

1 Like

1%? That’s even lower than the percentage of black people that voted for Trump.

She just got how many US auto jobs will be lost under Trump wrong by a factor of about 300. But Orange Man Bad!

1 Like

I thought of bumping the Michael Brown thread but decided against it.

Why not? Bring the Trayvon Martin thread back too.

Or just start an “Righteous Indignation in the name of _______” thread.

I think Beto joined Harris and Warren in their active lies meant to inflame racial divide.

1 Like

We have the “this is an outrage” thread, it basically serves the same purpose.

AH…I never go there.

This is pretty hilarious

JD’s article from above is actually from WaPo, FWIW

whoops

1 Like

It seems “mainstream media” is doing a better job here.

I tried to edit my reply to refer to your post and seem to have run afoul of the forum software.

Anyway, I think that the mainstream media (quotes not needed) is doing marginally better, but the Politifact article you quoted is just absurd tripe.

1 Like