The Killing of Daunte Wright

Just saying you’re assuming based on my id.

Who revels in death and killing?

Just leave it at

Do people here try to get points by saying the most offensive thing possible? Its like the opposite of virtue signaling. It’s vice signaling. They get off on it. Hi 5 dude, you won the prize today. @mups was right, it’s like a race to the bottom.

1 Like

I seem to recall you saying you’re from India. Apologies if my memory is faulty.

The cover up and brother protection is there for so long

“ At a press conference, announcing the four officers involved would be disciplined, and three would face criminal charges, Los Angeles police chief Daryl Gates said: “We believe the officers used excessive force taking him into custody. In our review, we find that officers struck him with batons between fifty-three and fifty-six times.” The LAPD initially charged King with “felony evading”, but later dropped the charge.[3] On his release, he spoke to reporters from his wheelchair, with his injuries evident: a broken right leg in a cast, his face badly cut and swollen, bruises on his body, and a burn area to his chest where he had been jolted with a stun gun. He described how he had knelt, spread his hands out, and slowly tried to move so as not to make any “stupid moves”, being hit across the face by a billy club and shocked. He said he was scared for his life as they drew down on him.[4]

Four officers were eventually tried on charges of use of excessive force. Of these, three were acquitted, and the jury failed to reach a verdict on one charge for the fourtH”

Only after riots happened did the federal govt charge them. Again stupid jury stupid system.

1 Like

Yes I am “from” India. As in birth, childhood. I spent a decade in the US.

My citizenship could be US today, right? All I’m saying is I never indicated here what my current citizenship is. Your statement can only be based on assumptions then.

Secondly race baiting can happen for non citizen residents of the US as well.

Life is stranger than Tarantino fiction.

I don’t believe this was an accident either. And even if it was accidental, it’s so egregiously incompetent that it’s still culpable homicide (or whatever the US equivalent is).

4 Likes

But why would you want to gain citizenship in a country you hate so much? Anyway, I apologize if you are indeed an American citizen.

Cops are too trigger happy.

They should start out their jobs not being allowed to carry firearms, and only after training and experience are they allowed to be armed.

Many other countries do this.

Again, an assumption. In your mind, does criticism equal hate?

Any improvement in life comes from criticism. If you blindly follow what morons like trump say, there will be no improvement.

I criticize the man who urged others to attack the seat of American legislature. Who hates the US? Me or him ?

1 Like

Judging from the volume of hateful anti-American screeds you’ve posted here, I’d say it’s a pretty reasonable conclusion. Maybe you’d like to tell us about all the things you love about America?

2 Likes

Not necessary. I’m neither required nor inclined to prove my love or non hatred to you. Have a good day and assume less.

And if you actually read, you’d see all the points where I describe what works well in the US.

Your “reasonable” conclusion is as stupid wrong and itself hateful as the “reasonable” assumptions made by several cops in the moment.

3 Likes

Sounds like my assumption was correct. Please continue with your anti-American screeds. :grin:

1 Like

Continue with your anti-intelligence rants.

2 Likes

I’m not interested in playing your fishing game. I just have my opinion, and you have yours.

I am critical of the intelligence services, but you have to be careful what you say about them.

removed

Something tells me either the cop was completely incompetent, or she murdered him and was trying to use the “mistake” as a means to get off lightly.

Either way it’s not good for the officer or the police department.

Maybe hire officers that aren’t trigger happy?

I wonder if the fact that she’d been in the force for so long had something to do with it. Dealing with the worst scum of the universe day after day probably messes you up after a while. I can imagine some officers start developing fantasies about killing people and perhaps rehearse how they’re going to do it. When you’re in that sort of high-stress environment, there needs to be some sort of mechanism for people to say “OK, I’m done here” without any loss of salary or whatever.

What’s bad is that America has the highest prison population in the world. They also have the highest police deaths in the world too (except maybe burma or something).

I thought cops have to go through psych evaluations before they can be cops?

Or maybe cops should be disarmed? Seriously if Biden wants to push gun control maybe push gun control for cops before he disarms civilians.

Even in China cops are not armed.