The Mask Poll

We have been targeted, allegedly because of rumormongers going for the Tzu Chi hospital, the Cardinal Tien hospital, Carrefour, the local schools and buxibans, etc.

I say they could be friends of the Macana guy. Smoke screen.

There was someone in the hood in quarantine. She actually received praise from our hood’s most feared tongues, even the juicy details that hubby slept in the living room for 14 days and she did not leave her own room were known.

2 Likes

If I had more time before I came here I would’ve ordered one of those bandana " robbin’ the stagecoach" deals with the insert.

You could just buy the inserts and attach them to any bandana or neck scarf (If anyone asks if it’s actually doing anything)

Granted you may be leaving a very small window open for the virus to get in, but my suggestion is for people that weren’t gonna wear one anyways but to appease the sheeple .

We checked the CDC and they didn’t have any report about xibdian , looks like it’s bullshit. Some of the restaurants were quiet yesterday. :neutral_face:

I don’t think it’s rumours when multiple people mention the 11yo kid who got sick attends <> in Xindian. His class was shut down for two weeks, and the school for one week while it got disinfected.
He’s part of the family cluster who visited the grandpa in the hospital (the one the caregiver went to), and they all got sick.

There’s another family cluster in Donghu, as confirmed by leaked police reports. If I lived in either area, I’d sure be wearing masks on the streets!!

It’s bulkshit. The rumour I saw specifically says my kids school shut down, in fact the kids only went back to school last week, (before that all schools had an extended extra two weeks vacation…All schools … ) , there is no class that has been told to stay home and the school has not shut down. How the fucn the school is shut down for a week when it is already shut down during vacation lol.

They are also saying don’t go to carrefour…What the fucj does that even mean.
I know exactly what the rumour says even stating it comes from the CDC website and naming a bunch of hospitals. There is no such statement from CDC…

What is known is a couple of nurses and a janitor were infected in a hospital from an infected patient. Which hospital is unconfirmed . Anybody who had contact with the patient is being being quarantined and on leave and being tested.

These unsubstantiated rumours kill people’s business and make people panic, Although having less people at carrefour is not a bad thing for me .