The MILF was unperturbed and refused to yield

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/storypage.aspx?StoryId=85507

It sounds like the articles in that magazine I like to read, but this is legitimate news.

I think this revolutionary group needs a new name. MILF is short for Moro Islamic Liberation Front or is it.

They probably need to put down those manifesto’s and surf the web some more :laughing:

Can the “Fuerzas Armadas Revolucionarias de Colombia” also change their name ? How do these revolutionary armies expect to be taken seriously when they have silly names ?

Both the “Fast Armed Response Team” and the “Northern Ireland Police Service” changed their names when they noticed the acronyms.

I protest the title of this thread. I find it extremely misleading and disappointing. :wink:

In many English-speaking areas where real English is spoken ie not your weird Scottish, Frenglish, Aussie speak, MILF means Mother I would like to F…

OH! thanks for explaining that to us ~

As did the First Unitarian Church of Kensington.

Curtin University of New Technology became just plain old Curtin University of Technology, which given the state of Australia’s education sector is still a fecking joke.

www.curtin.edu.au

HG

The Conservative Reform Alliance Party should have been given a medal for honesty.

My MLIIF world mining fund does not have a yield either which does leave me rather perturbed :frowning:

My MLIIF world mining fund does not have a yield either which does leave me rather perturbed :frowning:[/quote]

I thought MILF must be a Mother In Law Fund and wondered who would want to invest in that.

Speaking of investments, the Irish Republican Army apparently doesn’t mind being confused with Individual Retirement Accounts.

My MLIIF world mining fund does not have a yield either which does leave me rather perturbed :frowning:[/quote]

I thought MILF must be a Mother In Law Fund and wondered who would want to invest in that.

Speaking of investments, the Irish Republican Army apparently doesn’t mind being confused with Individual Retirement Accounts.[/quote]

Nor the bank ICBC with the Insurance Corporation of British Columbia.

[quote=“Jack Burton”]
Frenglish [/quote]

The commonly accepted term is “Franglais”.

BroonAccent

[quote=“BroonAle”][quote=“Jack Burton”]
Frenglish [/quote]

The commonly accepted term is “Franglais”.

BroonAccent[/quote]

Freng you or as they say in the old country, mercy buckets.