The Morgue 2021

Rest in Peace

4 Likes

I’m surprised he’s still the host and the daily show is still on. I tried to give him a chance as I was a big fan of Jon Stewart but he just isn’t that funny. His jokes are very lame and basic. Jon had a way of making you laugh and question yourself even if you disagreed.

I suppose he didn’t have a very hard job with Trump as president as that was 90% of the show from what I’ve seen. I wonder what he will talk about now?

1 Like
2 Likes

This belongs to The Morgue 2020, but I just came across this:

Screech gone at 44. Way too young!

1 Like

Screech, Sophie- you know you’re getting old when you don’t even recognise the names in the Morgue.

7 Likes

Rest In Peace Captain Tom! We’ve got the watch.

1 Like

I recently saw The Last Picture show and uh, she was devastating in it.

1 Like

Although I’d heard the name of the movie before, I didn’t know how highly rated her performance was until her death. I definitely want to see it now.

1 Like

Yeah, I remember when he did a comedy tour in the early 2000s. I read he went bankrupt or something. Anyways, he even came to Canadian universities, like the campus bar. It was pretty sad. I didn’t want to pay but not many people went.
Anyways, I liked saved by the bell. Sorry to hear

It is amazing across the board but she’s definitely the highlight.

Jesus.

The Last Picture Show is good, but I thought it was overrated. The Last Movie is way better. :popcorn:

(That’s not even a joke btw!)

“I’m so glad I was Canadian, in a way, because a Canadian can take the best of the British and the best of the American school,” he said. “We’re rather good at that — we’re kind of like chameleons in that respect.”

4 Likes

which would be known as the least relevant of lizards, if anyone bothered to think about them

Christopher Plummer, RIP.

His performance in Ararat was amazing.

Guy

Relevance is relative. :yin_yang: :2cents:

1 Like