The Morgue 2023

Star of my boyish fantasies for her poster in 1966’s 1 Million Years B.C. (also Andy Dufresne’s in The Shawshank Redemption) she actually had comedic talent which was rarely allowed to blossom.

3 Likes

Raquel was the bombshell when I was young. I was pleasantly surprised when I found out she did more than “look beautiful” in movies (but that was nice as well)

Totally wanted to go caveman on her. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve spotted an inaccuracy in that poster. Brontosauruses were vegetarian.

4 Likes

Hadnt noticed there were dinosaurs before

2 Likes

I’ve spotted 2 nice breasts in that poster.

1 Like

To be fair, it hasn’t swallowed.

2 Likes

“What say you Miss Fuzzy Britches?”

What the hell? :astonished:

1 Like

Fixed it.

1 Like

Koo Kwang-ming, an unapologetically sexist Taiwan nationalist and a nemesis of our current president (whom he attacked for being female and being in a leadership position), has reportedly passed away.

Tsai responded to his passing with more grace than I could muster:

In a statement issued by the Presidential Office, Tsai offered condolences to Koo’s family and expressed gratitude for his lifelong efforts to defend Taiwan’s sovereignty, his promotion of free and democratic values, and his contributions to Taiwan’s localization movement.

Guy

1 Like

Where did he go? I thought he died.

1 Like

One presumes to the Big Independence Boys’ Club in the sky.

Guy

Dude looks like Taiwanese Colonel Sanders.

3 Likes

I’ve liked what he was in

Been that way for a week or more. Maybe did not have DNR.

A Hollywood website said if/when he passes away, people will scour for his journals, because he knows everyones’ sex and drug habits and wrote it all down. Not that that is any surprising.

1 Like

Just saw this.

I was just reading an article the other day about how he turned his life around and was getting more roles.

Seems I jumped the gun a few days ago

2 Likes

all for naught when on trial, and acquited, for wife’s murder

2 Likes