The Morgue 2023

How did he die? Nurses involved?

In a statement on Friday, the hospital said Berlusconi was there for “scheduled examinations related to his known hematological pathology.”

Berlusconi has previously been diagnosed with leukemia and was hospitalized in April with breathing problems.

The hospital has previously said the politician’s cancer is not acute and that he has carried the disease “for some time.”

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/06/10/europe/berlusconi-back-in-hospital-italy-intl-hnk/index.html

1 Like

I loved his politics—what a self made man and a liberalizer!!!

Hope he is enjoying Bunga Bunga up in the afterlife.

1 Like

3 Likes

Silvio I gotta go,
Find out something only dead men know

The man was a motivator

3 Likes

Indeed—he was very cultured indeed. A latter day Roman Emeror, he lived like rock star and did not care about upsetting a few snowflakes.

There were lurid details of the girls dressing up in police uniforms, performing stripteases and dancing around a statuette of Priapus, the ancient god of fertility, invariably portrayed in Greek and Roman images as having an enormous, semi-erect phallus.

They would kiss Mr Berlusconi and touch his “intimate parts”, two of the women later said. Mr Berlusconi told crude jokes and sang songs in French and Italian.
Inside the Bunga Bunga sex parties where Silvio Berlusconi really made his name (telegraph.co.uk)

1 Like

R.I.P.

1 Like

Great? Maybe. Prolific? Without doubt. I enjoyed his work a Great deal.

3 Likes

Only read his The Road when it came out.
Made me think a lot about the great relationship I had with my dad.

1 Like

It’s the best father son book since Hemmingway.

1 Like

Christy Dignam, what a life! Aslan frontman Christy Dignam dies at the age of 63 (rte.ie)

96 lbs at 5:9. Whilst being 8 months pregnant. That is incredibly thin.

Either that is wrong or there was something serious going on prior to her death.

No way she was that light while competing.

1 Like
2 Likes

Sounds kinda like RFK Jr’s platform lol. Not usually a fan of the left-wing (but erudite) New Statesman but occasionally it’s worth reading.

It’s a world-view that shares both Kaczynski’s yearning for a return to nature and his rejection of any effort to ameliorate industrialism’s baleful effects through economic reform. But where the Unabomber resorted to terrorism to disrupt what he called the “power process”, today’s rightists mostly dabble in edgy memes and lifestyle escapism: the dream that weightlifting, “clean eating” and the like are how you resist Davos Man.

Ted Kaczynski: the rise of the Unabomber right - New Statesman

Fenanyl - Nice going Nicholas!

Adam Rich’s Cause of Death Confirmed 5 Months After Former Child Star Was Found Dead in Home

1 Like

This was in January? How did I miss that?

Huh, I saw the thread and thought, “Oh, is it Madonna?”

I think she’ll Live to Tell.