The most useful tool you own

Can use it for everything and yet it can do nothing well haha. Great when in a spot as lots of options. but in survival will probably waste more kcal using it than what youre using it on could provide.

I bet overall the knife, in whatever size or.form, turns out to be one oftge most beneficial tool modern day people get stuff done with.

For me, my machetes are the back bone of everything i do when machines break down.

+1 for blades.

1 Like

but really, bc Iā€™m writing so much these days, my lappy.

1 Like

Maybe Iā€™m wrong butā€¦

You fight zombies, cut the grass, and write stories about fighting zombies.

1 Like

Zombies are some weird british fetish.

Nah, Iā€™m boring now. I care for my land. I write bc Iā€™m taking a class.

I can do things with my front loader that I could only dream about doing before I got it.

3 Likes

My friend has one of those. He is in lurve with it.

I feel god-like when Iā€™m operating it as itā€™s meant to be used.

Front loaders are pretty Fing awesome! I am probably breaking at least a couple of the 10 commandments right now.

My friend lives up a hill in the Adirondacks. Their road washed out last spring. Took DPW too long to get to it, so he drove his monsta down the road and shoveled all the rocks out of the road filled the hole and mushed it down before lunchā€¦like a giant noisy elf.

My boy! We may be a cult.

Are you looking to build a manufacturing plant?

Whereā€™s the corkscrew? I suppose you can always get the end off the bottle with the axeā€¦

2 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s the only thing missing.
Although, to be honest, Iā€™ve been drinking wine with screw cap recently.

they might as well grind the axe into something a little more useful because an axe that small will be worse than useless. You couldnā€™t even chop a small branch with it.

Well, itā€™s not perfect, but it does the job. Especially if you canā€™t take many tool together with you.
I found a good review of it (jump to about 6:30 for some cutting action).

Itā€™s more one of those skull-sized axes.

My husband often carries a large folding knife on his belt wherever he is. Uses them for bushcrafting and other things, like cutting steak in restaurants that wonā€™t give real knives. Never had a problem in Taiwan or anywhere else.

1 Like

We used them on the farm to pitch cow manure. Made a shit job fun.

Certainly more useful than 1/4th of an elephant.
Except to the other 3/4 of the elephant, of course.
Unless you are hungry.

1 Like

I kept my cordless electric drill when I moved to Taiwan, it was one of the few things in the toolbox useful enough to keep

Swiss army knife is handy

Most often used is kitchen stuff, especially knives