The narratives about Trump thread

I don’t see any insanity in the way Scaramucci shares his views about Trump.

Do you see any nuance in his views about Trump?

If so, do you see a ahem direction in the quality of the rewards Scaramucci has received in his willingness to express his “insider” knowledge about Trump?

If not, then you should probably consider expanding your media consumption. Don’t worry, you’re hardly alone.

Mooch was smart enough to get out the way, unlike the guy who went to jail.

Sounds a bit patronizing.

But whatever, bashing Trump and defending Trump gets really, really old.

I am just curious to hear what Republicans and conservatives who don’t agree with Trump have to say. Scaramucci is just one of many who have distanced themselves from him.

Trump, Scaramucci, Michael Cohen- they’re all crooks who turned on each other.

Well, sorry about that but frankly it’s unavoidable when the person you’re conversing with seems to be convinced that the only valid opinion about President Trump is one in opposition.

I am not every single person on the planet besides myself. But I have enough of a sense of self that I don’t identify myself mainly as being not X.

Let X do its own thing, and I’ll do mine. Just saying.

haters_gonna_hate_cat

He’s a creature of convenience and follows the money, more than he has any kind of steadfast beliefs. He’s also smart enough to know what he saw in his short time in the WH and to distance himself from it ASAP because he could see down the road.

As opposed to someone like Kellyanne Conway who didn’t really get the memo until too late, for her reputation.

So while I’m glad he was smart enough to do this, and am glad he’s deriding Trump every chance he gets on the airwaves, he’s very self serving and I don’t take his act as much more than a guy trying to clean himself. It’s so he can enjoy a normal life living in NYC without being a pariah in the business community, and get a little free PR for whatever his venture is at the same time.

I don’t even like the Mooch. Of course he’s opportunistic. But how he talks about Trump makes much sense to totally-biased me. At least he’s doing it now, not once Trump is out of power. Just wait for it, the Trump bashing from the right will go off the charts immediately after he is out of office. Leading the pack will be Lindsey followed by Mitch and the rest of the bunch.

Just put #NeverTrump on repeat and see if anyone listens.

Those guys all were tuned out years ago.

Looks like some people didn’t get the memo.

I was talking about NowTrumpers becoming ExTrumpers once he’s done

1 Like

Why would you be surprised by the reaction to a president who failed in his reelection bid?

In the USA it’s normal that such a prez finds himself in the wilderness for a time.

There’s no loyalty in the US of A?

They got to win an election before they can get him out, it’s not at all clear they will do that.

1 Like

He won’t be in the WH forever, will he?

A lot can happen between now and 2024, if they beat him now, it will be worse for him for sure.

You guys crack me up. First you tell us that you hate hate hate talking about Trump the man, and in the next breath you proceed to talk about Trump the man.

Believe it or not, Americans who support Trump do so because of his record, his accomplishments.

Trump’s personality is checkered: born fighter, excellent; narcissist, terrible; salesman, mixed; cheerleader, much appreciated. Few people I know would hesitate to support just about any other candidate if that candidate were willing to fight for the USA like Trump.

Americans decided back in 1776 that loyalty was overrated.

1 Like

Never said that, I love talking about the man.