The not-sure-if-racist thread

“Sure thing, Mr. Trump.”

1 Like

Those are real?

1 Like

This sounds fantastic! I wish I could sign up, but it’s only for white women.

1 Like

wait who’s cooking

More like who’s being cooked.

I was thinking, it would be fun to sit down to dinner with a pack of rabid jackals. You could really learn a lot, I bet.

2 Likes

Why settle for two minutes hate when you can have two hour dinner hate?

1 Like

Maybe it’s the editor in me but I immediately started wondering why they capitalise Black and Brown but not white.

1 Like

Black and Brown voices need to be heard; white women need to shut up and listen.

1 Like

LOL.

They don’t seem to understand their own goals.

“Our goal is to live out our existence as helpless victims, tossed around on the sea of life, devoid of all ambition or purpose except to blame others for every misfortune we bring upon ourselves.”

5 Likes

Do as we say or we’ll cry at you.

At a certain point, that tactic just stops working and never works again.

1 Like

Now I understand ‘Atlas Shrugged’.

Yes, but they’ll do it very aggressively. :grin:

that woman suffers from the “everyone else is bad I am the good one” disorder

2 Likes

Nothing to be done about but to prove her wrong - publicly and repeatedly until she’s made irrelevant.

I am sure that this is a fair representation of the mix in the UK population and a cross-section of people to discuss “Englishness”

6 Likes

:thinking:

1 Like

Dafuq.

1 Like

Not a single east-Asian person on the panel??? Someone should FIRE their diversity manager, this is DISGUSTING

4 Likes

I had to Google what this was even about:

John Cleese wrote to his 5.6 million followers that friends had confirmed his previous opinion that London was no longer English.

He also noted the city’s strong pro-Remain stance in the Brexit referendum.

His post drew a strong reaction from users condemning his comments, and questioning what it meant for a city to be English.

Celebs joined the many others who pointed out that the comedian now lives in the Caribbean.

Author Caitlin Moran was among the people commenting on his post, writing in response to his tweet: "John Cleese is in the process of moving to Nevis, in the Caribbean.

“I hope there’s a (sic) old Nevisian comedian ready to moan about how Charlestown won’t ‘really be a Nevisian town any more.’ Goddamn immigrants."

I have to say, the original tweet doesn’t embody the sort of intellectual incisiveness you’d expect from Cleese, and the comment about Nevis is a little bit funny, but he’s basically right. London has always been a destination for out-of-towners to come and “seek their fortune”, as per the fairy stories. A lot of Londoners absolutely are transient foreigners or first-generation immigrants. And apparently this mundane fact is worthy of a lot of expensive TV airtime, simply on the basis that it’s wacist.

1 Like