The peak woke thread (Part 1)

To be fair, Men are like that. In the past, they might give you a gentle punch in the arm or do something else physically to show dominance.

Now we have white knighting/ virtue signaling.

I once called a co-worker a brown-noser. She took steps to have me charged with sexual harassment. It didn’t pan out for her. Call yourself lucky that you’d only have to face the holier-than-thou mob.

1 Like

Where was that? In Taiwan?

Yes. Lucky for me it was right around the time of #MeToo.

I obviously don’t look like a duck…or walk like a duck, for that matter.

Niggardly? :thinking:

?

No. I will message you. It is nothing. But that person will know i am talking about them 100 percent. It is 99 percent easy to know already .

1 Like

4 Likes

Can’t we all just get along?

2 Likes
1 Like

Is that like Hulkamania?

He sounds like a complete wanker.

I hope he realizes you’re talking about him so he can read me calling him a wanker too.

1 Like

2 Likes

Holy crap! I never imagined! How are they going to explain that?

It’s a real headscratcher… :slightly_smiling_face:

Can the dead walk?
Is it possible?
Yes, it’s possible for the dead to rise and walk. In fact, it’s probably a lot more common than you might think. In order to explain, we’ll need to break down some common misconceptions about how we understand the term “dead.” Not all people who were

4 Likes
2 Likes

Good article would have liked to read the rest as it says it is but an excerpt. Would be nice at some point if progressives acknowledge valid points are being made except up to now they seem to have adamantium coated craniums where nothing ever seems to get though.

1 Like