The peak woke thread (Part 1)

Still, the fact that 5th and 6th graders are being fed this garbage is in itself a problem.

1 Like

Yep, so anything that sheds light on what’s going on is good.

Seems like mostly teachers and nurses. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

After censoring Dr Seuss, introdufing rainbow Legos, and banning green M&Ms from wearing high heels, the latest outrage of the woke crowd is- the Impossible Burger breakfast patty is being offered at Cracker Barrel, and right-wingers are rightfully outraged.
No, it’s not that it’s being offered as a replacement; you can still order the pork patty- it’s the very fact that it’s available. That these green-hippy-woke types are daring to offer it as an option has gotten the MAGAs riled. A lot of them are hopping mad and refusing to set foot in one if they even offer any plant-based ‘woke’ food.

LEBANON, Tenn. (CNN) — Some of the meat at Cracker Barrel might be fake, but the beef that it’s causing is very real. On Monday, the chain posted on Facebook about a plant-based sausage made by Impossible Foods that Cracker Barrel had added to breakfast menus earlier this summer.
The post sparked strong reactions from its followers, with many complaining that Cracker Barrel should not be offering the meat alternative.
“I just lost respect for a once great Tennessee company,” one person commented. Another comment said: “Not going to happen! Cracker Barrel used to be so good, we looked forward to eating in them but not anymore,” while another person wrote “bad choice.” Others expressed skepticism that the product would taste good. Several commenters decried the “woke” addition to the menu.

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2022/08/05/cracker-barrel-impossible-burger-sauce-uproar-woke/

With you in your fight against wokeness!

2 Likes

Even my Midwest “MAGA” BBQ loving family eats vegan food with me. They send me photos of new vegan food in the US and sometimes try it.

These people complaining are probably the same people claiming gay marriage is wrong while having a gay affair lol.

Update that no one asked for: My family went and there was a new menu but they didn’t see impossible sausage :sob:

My saved response if some tosser asks my pronoun will be “Sir”

If you’re a woke, wet-behind-the-ears sap who can’t tell that I’m male, then you can address me as Sir and look like a simpering lickspittle.

3 Likes

Don’t mess with their sausages?

1 Like

I also like “your majesty”, which I read a high school student did some years ago.

1 Like

Restaurant rolls out new menu item, customers give feedback. Seems like pretty normal stuff. And what does this have to do with “MAGA”? Why, absolutely nothing, of course. Unless…unless…

6 Likes

Tell us how you really feel, Camille… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I like Paglia, but I wish she’d practice not saying ‘mmkay’ at the end of every other sentence.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I think her brain moves so fast that her mouth can hardly keep up.

1 Like

Only one I know who does it well is Teacher Mackey

3 Likes

Not the Onion, not Babylon Bee…

The Pleasance is a venue that champions freedom of speech and we do not censor comedians’ material.

While we acknowledge that Jerry Sadowitz has often been controversial, the material presented at his first show is not acceptable and does not align with our values.

This type of material has no place on the festival and the Pleasance will not be presenting his second and final show.

How could this possibly make any sense? I want to at least try to understand the thinking behind supporting free speech and then censoring free speech in consecutive sentences.

Thankfully there was no child of incest here, close call

TikTok couple.

OnlyFans models

Lawyers will be smiling.