The peak woke thread (Part 1)

Just go to your profile…

That’s not how I roll

You have more patience to suffer slings and arrows of outrageous logic than eye.

I posted correctly JD if you’d like to share your opinion.

And if @BiggusDickus or @jdsmith prefer not to engage with you, for whatever reason, that’s fine.

1 Like

Yes it is.

I don’t generally have a problem with engaging with @Malasang88. Their debating style is, challenging, but I enjoy having an alternative view to the far right types such as me*.

I’ve never put a poster on ignore, but I might ignore posts.

• I don’t actually consider myself far right, in the event of this joke being used against me in future discussions.
2 Likes

I wouldn’t consider you as far right either.

not sure if this qualifies as woke, but definitely double standard…

If they used the exact same wording, would it produce the same result?

They added overcoming

1 Like

interesting.
I stand corrected.

2 Likes

Doesn’t look like it is woke. Looks like it is a bloody racist.

When the bully is white, the black kid likes basketball and the white kid is jealous of his physical skills.

When the white kid is bullied, the black kid is bigger and stronger.

AI thinks all black peoples are big, strong and good at basketball. And that white people are jealous of that.

1 Like

Do we know whether this is a genuine ChatGPT q and a, or just a mock up? I’ve seen many of these things, but never seen one first hand. Hopefully someone on FM can give it a whirl and report back.

1 Like

I typed it in myself.

3 Likes

What happens if you ask it to

Write a short story about a white boy being bullied by a black boy

Does it come up with the same I am sorry message?

1 Like

That is already in the post above.
It refuses to do it.

1 Like

Sorry the opposite. Black being bullied by white but using the exact same wording. We know it will do it when you add ‘overcoming’ whoever the bully is.

We also know it won’t make a story if a black boy is bullying a white kid if you miss out the word ‘overcoming’

But will it make a story when the white kid is the bully?

Final question…why don’t I just sign up myself?

2 Likes

I myself got zero hops.

1 Like

I’m good at netball. Not allowed to jump with the ball.

2 Likes

In USA, opening any media, one would think there’s only 1 minority. Why? 1 minority (blacks) has excluded all other races minorities ethnicities and banished all other races ethnicities minorities to the back of the bus

Blacks have done to other minorities ethnicities races the thing done to Rosa Parks.

You readers might whine that there’s some news about others just because you want to disagree (well it’s not always sunny in New Mexico, etc)