The peak woke thread (Part 1)

It wasn’t so long ago that Pride was considered a cardinal sin; some theologians have argued that it is the primary sin which gives rise to all other sins.

I’m starting to think maybe they had a point.

Unhinged chants

3 Likes

Now I don’t have to.

1 Like

Wow.

How the hell is anyone supposed to get any work done anywhere anymore? My sweet god.

You forgot to be able to compete at sports with 5 year old kids. After all there should be no age restrictions in all fairness.

3 Likes

This has to be the peak…right?

5 Likes

I’ve only skimmed it, but there are some good points made. However, it is overall just part of the victim hierarchy.

Thank you for your service. :pray:

2 Likes

Absolute peak woke would presumably be “Transwomen of color are the white people of transpeople of color”. Would place them below transmen of color in terms of vctimhood. I could add in disabilities.

2 Likes

You can find similarly unhinged chants from republicans too.

So? Does that make that woman not insanely childish?

1 Like

Please let us know if you find anyone who tops that weirdo.

4 Likes

I can’t wait to see one top that.

6 Likes

And the national lobotomy continues… :unamused:

5 Likes

“Before anything else, including being a debate judge, I am a Marxist-Leninist-Maoist. . . . I cannot check the revolutionary proletarian science at the door when I’m judging. . . . I will no longer evaluate and thus never vote for rightest capitalist-imperialist positions/arguments. . . . Examples of arguments of this nature are as follows: fascism good, capitalism good, imperialist war good, neoliberalism good, defenses of US or otherwise bourgeois nationalism, Zionism or normalizing Israel, colonialism good, US white fascist policing good, etc.”

IMO the most effective defence against this sort of thing would be to use the woke’s weapons against them: deplatform them. If such judges are being appointed, the kids should collectively agree to walk away. Or perhaps arrange their own venue and call up some new judges. Let the Marxist-Leninists-Maoists sit at the judging bench ranting at thin air. It’s not ideal, because it ends up in a them-and-us scenario with everyone glaring at each other over the fence, but you really can’t debate with padded-cell candidates.

It’s clear that something has gone seriously wrong when teenagers are compelled to work around problems caused by children in adult skins.

1 Like

They must be low on the ‘Corporate Equality Index’. Bump up the numbers with this ridiculousness: