The peak woke thread (Part 1)

I’m aware that some guy said it is so.

1 Like

Not on the issue perhaps but there is a bit of a mob mentality out there.

“Since introducing this year’s collection, we’ve experienced threats impacting our team members’ sense of safety and well-being while at work,” Target said in a statement Tuesday. ”Given these volatile circumstances, we are making adjustments to our plans, including removing items that have been at the center of the most significant confrontational behavior.”

Target said that customers knocked down Pride displays at some stores, angrily approached workers and posted threatening videos on social media from inside the stores.

As a corporation, just keep it simple; don’t choose a side. Sell your product and stay out of the rest.

Corporations have masters. What is their game plan?

1 Like

Lol, Python could have done a good sensitivity reader sketch I bet

Target have had Pride displays for years and no one gave a damn, this little temper tantrum that some are throwing is over claims they were using child mannequins and pushing sexually explicit material in the childrens sections.

I think the idea is that this will make you have more empathy for trans people.

6 Likes

Diversity and inclusivity are so important in a dogfight.

4 Likes

Just been reading about this.

Dumb. They wanted a certain percentage to be BAME and female so they were cancelling trainings because they just couldn’t recruit enough.

2 Likes

The suggestion to get more non-whites training was to let them pass the physical after being employed. White guys have to pass beforehand.

They would have had to pass on the first day of training.

My guess is that rule would have been changed once they found out a lot of the new intake couldn’t pass.

I doubt this was an isolated incident and probably more systemic.

1 Like

America seems to have done better at recruiting women pilots for all roles.

1 Like

A-10 was built to take some damage and get home!

Send some to Ukraine.

It would be interesting. They aren’t likely so survivable anymore against a serious air defense though. The Air Force has actually wanted to retire them for years. They keep getting stopped from above.

I have an image in my head of an inclusively-selected pilot in his fashionable rainbow flight suit screaming “stop oppressing me!” as a Russian opponent gets a weapons lock on him/her/them.

2 Likes

So I guess…chestfeeding is out?

1 Like

Pssht my uncles beer guy beats that guys baby bump any day.

2 Likes

His man tits probably do too.

Functional man titties. Meatloaf level.

IMG_3486

2 Likes