The peak woke thread (Part 1)

I read the article carefully. I don’t know why you are persisting with this line of argument.

I am almost certain I can articulate your and the others critques of the left far better than you can detail any ‘left’ position. Would you like to hear it? I can tell you what the arguments against the far left are. Can you tell me what ‘far leftists’ think about race?

Now that you mention it, neither do I

3 Likes

"Liberals are all dogmatic peak woke fundamentalists with a religious like mindstate about race! It’s a new religion! They’re taking over our schools! " He cried, crumpling up the article he was presented with before reading it and throwing it in the trash.

Please, go ahead and articulate what far left stances on race relations are. If you’re critiquing them, you must know what they are, right?

Does @McNulty even understand what is being discussed, or is he just being contraindication because he doesn’t like what is being discussed?

Seems to me the normal order of things is to examine a problem, present evidence and after weighing the merits reach a conclusion.

What is being suggested is a desired outcome is first concluded and then evidence presented which in some cases can be patently absurd and the material is accepted so long as it supports the desired outcome.

We are talking about a method and mindset and one of which is obviously wrong.

I only know this can’t be normal or a good sign:

Nonsense. I can articulate your critique of the far left accurately because I’ve considered the material presented.

You do not even know or understand what the far left position on race relations is, nor can you even distinguish ‘far left’ ideas from the others.

Please tell me, what positions in particular do you take offense to? Who’s ideas? When you say the left are preoccupied with identity politics to the point that it’s a religion, who do you mean? Give an example.

Address what I posted as it is relevant to the article @TT posted and is the crux of the matter.

I am not going to discuss identity politics for the next 4 years as it’s a distraction. But why a bunch of crap is being accepted as peer reviewed material is curious.

Although perhaps not to you.

I still see positive that even people like mcnulty acknowledge sectarianism in social sciences scholars.

The peak woke thread is a 24/7 religious homage to bashing left identitarian identity politics. You’ve pretty much just defined the IP thread in its very essence.

Once it was pointed out it was a bunch of crap, it was no longer accepted.

Instead of a personal dig, I’d like you to answer my question if you would:

You frequently critique the far left, especially about their obsession with race and identity politics. Can you tell me whose ideas you have issue with? Or if that’s too much to ask, what ideas on the left you despise so much? Any specifics welcome. Thanks.

A. There is no one like McNulty
B. I can articulate critiques of the far left. Probably better than anyone here can. In fact, I’ve never even heard one here that was based on anything real. I’m asking all of you to pick up your game. Please give me some actual real examples of this mass religious cult of race obsessed identitarians in academia. Something tangible. A paper, a link, something you actually read that you take offense to.

lol

You can’t. :joy: :rofl:

look for music studies and white supremacy

yeah, I too cry and laugh.

No, show me a link or paper or example of it. Or even better, tell me yourself what their ideas are. You clearly have a firm grasp on it. What about music studies and white supremacy?

https://twitter.com/RealPeerReview

There are thousands of posts on this twitter page you linked to. If you take umbrage to the contents, please tell me which ones in particular.

Fox argued successfully in court that Tucker can’t be taken at his word, and basically that reasonable people don’t believe him. Why you linking to something from his show?

2 Likes

Which seems reasonable to me, and we all know I am a reasonable person. At the same time, if he said that water was wet it would still be so…

But can you give me a single tangible example of the far left ideals everyone here is hysterical about? I mean, it’s a 24/7 parade of bashing the left. What does the left actually think? Nobody can answer this yet.

I’d think in a room full of people with a religious cult like devotion to bashing far left identity politics with great assuredness of their ideas, at least one of them could come up with just one.