The peak woke thread (Part 1)

It’s not really on us to judge the furry lifestyle.

1 Like

Yes, that’s a job for their friends and families.

2 Likes

And yet they’re naked. Hence why I wanted to be a wolf and not a hippie.

1 Like

Why not just be a naked hippie?

Because he wants to be naked and have a coat. Sheesh! Are you even reading this thread?

4 Likes

2 Likes

Great film.

1 Like

Star Wars character:
Star Wars Suddenly Claims 1980 Character Lando Calrissian Is LGBTQ+, Will Feature Him In Star Wars Pride Campaign

Remember the Ma’am rant? Here is a new one:

And yet, apparently he isn’t “f’ing done with it” … he goes on and on and on.

I thought the sketch was laff.

“Critical race theory is a Trojan horse of sorts,” said David Pivtorak, a Los Angeles lawyer representing two white men who are suing two California state environment agencies. “It disguises itself as the gold standard of fairness and justice but, in fact, relies on vilification and the idea of permanent oppressor and oppressed races. Its goal is not ensuring that all people play by the same rules, regardless of race, but equity, which is a euphemism for race-based outcomes.”

This paradigm shift has catapulted “anti-racist” experts like diversity trainer and best-selling “White Fragility” author Robin DiAngelo into the stratosphere of fame. Another beneficiary of the zeitgeist is Ibram X. Kendi, the Andrew W. Mellon Professor in the Humanities at Boston University who runs the school’s Center for Antiracist Research. Kendi is the author of the 2019 bestseller “How to Be an Antiracist,” which contains a succinct antiracist formula that rests on the distinction between bad discrimination (racism) and good discrimination (antiracism): “The only remedy to racist discrimination is antiracist discrimination. The only remedy to past discrimination is present discrimination. The only remedy to present discrimination is future discrimination.”

I think someone on the flob folks were talking about good and bad racism? Eh…was that the temp thread?

1 Like
1 Like

This just gets more and more bizarre.

Has anyone argued, I wonder, that PCs are racist because the originator of the PC architecture (IBM) was involved in wartime commerce with the Nazis during the war?

EDIT: seems not, but I did find a racist soap dispenser:

It peaked for me when bigotry was OK to fight bigotry.

3 Likes

perhaps it was this one
https://tw.forumosa.com/t/how-to-converse-with-a-racist-progressive/206128
(affirmative action aka positive racism)

That wasn’t the surprising part, it was how many took to it like ducks to water.

2 Likes

Good old Prager lol. How did they decide I want to stop it?