The peak woke thread (Part 1)

2 Likes

4 Likes

How do these sort of people get through the day?

2 Likes

“They” get through “their” days by making sure “they” are included in the group by being recognized as special individuals.

Can the Vegan Society carry on after this blow?

with a smug sense of self-righteous superiority

2 Likes

The really funny part about this is that it isn’t cultural appropriation. Veganism as it is practiced in niche societies in Africa and Asia looks nothing like Western veganism. If if did those guys would have died out long ago.

But the smug self-righteous were out-righteoused by a disabled non-gender vegan of color.

It was only a matter of time.

1 Like

I find it quite ironic that the woke fannies screech about how white people shouldn’t cook food, perform music, wear clothes, base fiction on, wear hairstyles etc from other cultures at all and get outraged when they do.

Which is the exact same thing the neo Nazi halfwits on Stormfront say …

1 Like
2 Likes

There was another good one, where a black man working at a publisher deciding which books were “problematic” tried to publish a book but someone else with the same job at another publisher decided his book was problematic. I can’t remember enough details to find a link, though. But yeah, intersectionality always eats itself in the end (does that count as non-vegan cannibalism? is veganism a disability?).

probably the stupidest concept the woke left has

2 Likes

Yup, really. The implication is that it’s morally wrong for anybody to ever learn anything at all from anybody else.

1 Like

They’d better do it sans coffee or tea…or chocolate…or like air.

“nounself animal pronouns” :thinking:

1 Like

I got “don’t interact with them”

3 Likes

Well, at least get your tetanus shot first…

1 Like

I think (pronoun unknown) said that (pronoun unknown) doesn’t want to have cisnormative bunny sex with brainfarting pups because some people won’t shut up about how kinky (pronoun unknown) and (pronoun unknown)'s friends talk to each other?

1 Like

Honestly, I was admiring her eyebrow diversity so much I kind of lost track…

4 Likes

I remember when young women wore lots of plastic bracelets and pretended to be Material Girls. How is this not the same? It’s like they ask “Why do you care how I look?”

My hand to god response is, “Uhm, I don’t.”