The People’s Republic of Australia/NZ

they just need to get some black people standing around recording stuff
when the police beat them, the media might pay attention

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: OT from the peoples republic of Australia

Ho lee fuk.

The memories of this will not be erased soon.

It should come as no surprise that Dan Andrews, Premier of Victoria, is the one presiding over this, as he’s a first-rate cnut.

It wasn’t that long ago he was licking Xi’s asshole and signing Vic. up to the Belt and Road project. Eventually the Feds stepped in and told him to tear up all these contracts. He’s been creaming his pants to be a lackey of the CCP for years. Now he’s happy as a pig in shit deploying swat teams to mace grannies and smash innocent heads into the concrete.

Dan’s just an Aussie fascist, a wannabe dictator. That’s all he ever wanted, ever since he was a kid, I reckon. A sick and twisted fcukhead probably due in no small part to being a product of the notorious Marist Brothers education system.

If Dictator Dan has some unresolved childhood trauma from his experience as Marist, then I would advise him to seek counselling, rather than inflicting that unresolved pain and suffering onto others. It may make him feel good temporarily, but his Nazi style of government won’t assist him in healing any wounds that may lurk inside.

I don’t think history will look too kindly on old Danny boy.

3 Likes

Commenting is removed on the petition to remove Dan Andrews as PM of Victoria, and the Twitter page has been flagged/temporarily restricted!

https://twitter.com/DAndrews_Resign

Super spreader event hypocrisy in Melbourne
https://fb.watch/8hiM3BYNaY/

A post was merged into an existing topic: From Peoples Republic of Australia

Did anyone else see this?

Are Australians going to wake up? China is an enemy.

1 Like

Keeping the peace, and ensuring public safety are one thing, but forcefully throwing a man to the ground is another entirely, particularly when he has been grabbed from behind, and has no ability to defend himself.

In fact, both in New South Wales and in Victoria, police are only empowered to use such force as is reasonably necessary to perform an arrest – anything beyond this amounts to the criminal offence of assault.

Since the laws have changed to allow anything under the cover of the Biosecurity Act, the police can now do pretty much anything with impunity, as they in effect work for the Chief Health Officers in each state, not the actual government. Hence why they parade around with pieces of paper reciting Biosecurity Emergency Powers.This is why I class what is going on as not democracy, but biomedical tyranny. The police now really work on behalf of Big Pharma, via the CHOs.

Another:

The precious Vic. police keeping people safe

2 Likes

Holy crap that escalated quickly. Just seconds into the discussion and Victor Gao is already making threats. CCP I guess want to be portrayed as insane now, must be super desperate.

Typical of Nazis as well — “it’s not threats, it’s logic!” This is the way dictatorships talk.

3 Likes

My favorite part:
“Well, bugger! It’s way over capacity here, mate,” said one nurse in Sydney. “By the beard of a Koala! We got way too many wankers comin’ on in here and gettin’ all cracked up by the bloody coppers, mate.” In American English, this apparently means, “Well, gosh darn it all! There’s too many people in this hospital, y’all. By the beard of Abraham Lincoln! We have way too many people coming into this here hospital and getting beat up by the popo, dude.”

3 Likes

Who cares about the CCP when your government is like North Korea’s.

Interesting read:

I hope Australians see this. He was also willfully ignorant about nuclear subs not being an actual nuclear weapon.

DeSantis:

“In Australia right now, after a year and a half, they’re still enforcing lockdowns by the military…Is Australia freer than communist China right now?…The fact that’s even a question tells you something has gone dramatically off the rails.”

Australia- Population: 25 million.
Total deaths from Covid: 1256

Florida- Population: 22 million
Total deaths from Covid: 54,000

Plague rats- “Gee, I wish we had someone like DeSantis in charge of Australia.”

3 Likes
2 Likes

Just so everyone knows …that is satire.

Yes, by the beard of a koala, I did note

1 Like

New mandatory vaccinations for thousands of Victorians

Premier Daniel Andrews has announced “hundreds of thousands” of authorised Victorian workers will soon be required to be vaccinated in order to keep working.

From October 15, all workers on the Authorised Worker list will be required to have their first dose of a Covid vaccine in order to continue working on site. They will need to be fully vaccinated by November 26.

This rule applies to both Melbourne and regional Victorians.

Authorised Worker List: Authorised provider and authorised worker list | Coronavirus Victoria

2 Likes