The People’s Republic of Australia/NZ

When you have experienced tyranny, you can see it when it happens.

3 Likes

And the Australian people surrended their right to bear arms.
What next ? They will be getting the Chinese vaccine ?

2 Likes
3 Likes

The police in Australia are Stasiesque it seems.

Crazy stuff. Surely he has the legal right to remain silent (or to tell them to bugger off) unless he has been given the option of asking for a lawyer present?

Tyranny continues with the gopher fascist regime in Australia.

So things are getting spicy here in Australia as they begin the vaccinated economy trials, and seeing as I can’t find anything in Australia similar to Forumosa, I thought I would have a crack at starting up an online community. Any Aussies want to join in, go for it.

Admins; delete if not okay, or give advice if you have the time :+1: I’m far from an expert, just filling in time during endless lockdowns

1 Like

Seems these claims are happening elsewhere too. Just a ‘conspiracy’ to some of course.

Yeah, this is what some of suspected all along, they are not asking you to get vaccinated, The Northern Territory of Australia now has a 5000 dollar fine for not complying with a November 13th deadline to get a first vaccine and Christmas for being fully vaccinated.

Don’t expect to see these coercive tactics go away. You will be vaccinated, this isn’t an ask, you are being told, get vaccinated or else.

2 Likes

Jesus, 5000 is a bit steep. Australia is an odd cuntry isn’t it?

4 Likes

Cuntry ha ha. Was that on purpose? Some of them are indeed cunts, but not all of them.

1 Like

They started enforcing these mandates once these places had already begun reaching 80% single dose (presumably then, not far from double vaccinated).

Isn’t Norway etc. opening up and back to life as normal at 80%?? We are getting more restrictive, the higher the number goes, this feels like it is heading in an Israel direction… :crazy_face:

1 Like

The State of NSW has taken the first step to secede from the PRA - they have announced today that from November 1, no more Quarantine for International Arrivals where the person has had 2 shots and a PCR test. No Quarantine at all, not in a Hotel, not at Home, you walk out of the Airport a free citizen.

1 Like

I have hope I’ll finally see my parents for the first time in two years.

3 Likes

The Prime Minister has since announced that Citizens can leave the country from November 1 as well. So the Convicts are being released!!

5 Likes

No protesting allowed, risk to public health

But 10,000 can come to the horse races!

1 Like

Its getting boring in Melbourne now that the Football season has ended, but they should be thankful that they were in Melbourne and not in China and some other countries where the Police would also arrive, and then they would “disappear” for a long time.

More farce from the fascist gopher clowns.
Are there people that actually believe these jabs work in this scenario, or they know it’s just a convenience thing? :

3 Likes

In Melbourne now, unvaxxed can’t access anything except essentials (supermarkets, butchers etc.) claiming will be that way until 2023. They just backtracked yesterday and said there will be no greenpass required to enter non-essential retail stores. So now all the retail workers who lost their jobs can come hang out at their old workplace to buy things.

South Australia has been more or less open and without restrictions, still keeping a fairly covid zero approach, but kept on with a ban on dancing throughout (??).

Australia is now starting with boosters for the general public (first country after Isreal to do so) and after many months of news scaremongering about children potentially dying of covid, they are gearing up to follow US’s lead for vaccinations of 5-11 year olds.

Oh and Victorian government is currently trying to pass through a ‘permanent pandemic powers’ good times, good times

https://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/politics/victorias-proposed-pandemic-laws-could-see-rulebreakers-fined-90000-jailed-for-two-years/news-story/d880555015180517eb8930aa33ac7be6

1 Like